US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

You’re just making stuff up now.

That’s pro Putin nazi talk. You better watch yourself!

I do actually, Check my record on Covid. Predicted the pandemic, predicted the shit response, correct on masks, correct on vacccines and correct on Sweden. Anything else?

1 Like

Maybe a more plausible take is that he wanted to sabre rattle enough to get back to the negotiating table, perhaps through a limited incursion or just by amassing troops. There was also the prospect of the Ukrainians seeking a military solution to the ongoing conflict. He wasn’t going to do much with 200k troops and a limited supply of sandwiches

You’re the same guy who said wet markets were a breeding ground for zoonotic diseases which could cause pandemics (correct) and then pivoted 100% away from that to the batshittery that you were 100% certain that it was lab created.

You then spent a year pushing ivermectin and shitting on vaccines.

Sweden was by far the worst performing Nordic country in the pandemic.

You are one of the worst performing posters here and so have retreated into the conspiracy theory mindset where you truly believe you can never be proven wrong on anything.

You’re basically this.

What’s your theory on what Hitler did in 1938/39?

US Intelligence now believe it was lab created, so they have finally caught up with me after two years.

You agreed in 2020 excess deaths over the duration of the pandemic is the best metric of how countries do overall in terms of response. Sweden has the lowest excess deaths over 2020-2022 in all of Europe, not just its Nordic neighbors. Thery were correct in their approach, and they didn’t destroy their economy unlike the rest of the EU.

Are you a troll who likes to be wrong on everything? It’s fascianting to watch.

You mean the FBI, the same FBI you’ve been telling us to disregard for years?

Sweden threw their elderly population under the bus. It’s no wonder they had to row back and by September 2021 were allowing precisely 0 spectators at, say World Cup qualifiers, while Ireland could allow 42k into Croke Park.

To you failure = success, success = failure, being right = being wrong, being wrong being right.

It’s a theme that permeates every post you make here.

The DOE, not the FBI. Try and get one thing right in your posting career.

The Department of Energy? You’ll look anywhere for stuff that agrees with you, with a very low confidence rating of course.

Largest biological research agency in the world mate, I think they’d know a little more than you on the subject.

What’s their evidence? And what confidence is it delivered with?

I can’t tell you that, they won’t let me.

What has been disclosed? Chinese military taking over the Wuhan lab in question. Ventilation system replaced. Three lab workers hospitalized with a novel pneumonia. The entire database of what they were working on taken off line. All in Oct/Nov 2019.

Oh, and a research proposal from 2018 to build the exact same features into a bat virus as the one that caused Covid 19.

Other than all of that, nothing really.

So no evidence other than the usual “look at THAT” bullshit that the US right wing media bullshit machine likes to breathlessly go on with.

Great to see Sid cleaning house again. If nothing else it allows me to post this.
200w

The two “outstanding” papers Peter Hotez refernces are entirely dependent on data released by the CCP, and have been thoroughly debunked. To believe what is claimed in the two papers, you have to believe there were no cases before December 2019 which is ludicrious. The wet market was a human to human superspreaker event, there’s no evidence that any animal there or anywhere else had the virus.

Also, Peter Hotez funded gain of function research at the WIV, so is entirely compromised.

2 Likes

Oh look, we have the full set of simpletons.

Believe whatever you want.

Also:

And there’s the post that exposes him as a know nothing on this subject. The DOE has the largest biological research group by far in the world not just the US. I suspect they know more about virology than an obscure Irish physicist.

But let’s test your knowledge. What is the feature in the SARS2 virus that is not found in any other SARS-COV virus?