US politics - The Don v Ally McBeal.Single,Successful falling Apart

This is like something taken straight from the Manchurian Candidate. It’s actually grimly hilarious how up front Trump is about what he is.

Saw someone comment that if they arrest him next week that will win the presidency for him. Doubt if it that’s cut and dried.

Keep sweet, pray, obey and keep your flow away.

Scenes in this reminiscent of Hamsterdam… The opioid epidemic is ripping parts of America apart.

Trump not in the top 20 listed in candidates for US Prez 2024 betting on PP after being indicted. Am I missing something?

There it is

At last a bit of good news for Kellie Harrington.

The entire case based on the testimony of Michael Cohen, a covicted felon who just got out of jail for numerous crimes including perjury to Congress. Sure what could go wrong in front of of a jury.

It’ll never stick

Could be more drama than the OJ Simpson trial.

It’s obviously a ploy to destroy his standing within Republican Party?
They will blame the Democrats but surely it’s an inside job?

Think you’re probably looking at the wrong market. 5/2 from what I can see.

Ouch

Trump probably wins the republican primaries now.
The latest round of culture wars and political football being made out of slaying of 6 people in a nashville school by a trans kid will prove to be as divisive as anything we’ve seen recently.

1 Like

“Divisive” is such a false balance word.

Only one “side” is using that shooting to vilify trans kids.

I’m not sure what’s “divisive” about trying to protect trans kids against being made targets of hate.

Trump being indicted will send his support within the Republican party skyrocketing. Not so sure about countrywide.

I’ve taken my eye off the ball on American politics lately. I’m not even sure what this means for his eligibility to run. I assume it means nothing.

Thanks.

The default setting was on Democrat.

1 Like

This should be good craic

Trump is in New York
Trump is in New York