US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

:fist::point_left::boom:

Dear Democrats,

Thank you :joy:

The Democrats, the gift that just keeps on giving.

Thank you Democrats :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

John Kiely got the nod mate.

All kinds of craic over there today. Leaks galore.

That’s a Colin Powell email folks.

4 Likes

“Dicking bimbos” might seem vulgar but he’s referenced that to a source so it’s fine.

Trump is going through his medical with Dr Nick Rivera (Dr Oz)tomorrow,hi everybody

1 Like

Was Colin the black fella?

African American

Dr Oz is the best in the business

so hes not black?

No, African American.

Funny, he looks black.

Denis o Breins big ugly head was just splashed all over The O Reilly factor by Karl rove there now,who said that he gave the Clinton foundation 10/25 million for aid in Haiti and just happened to get a mobile phone license shortly after.I wonder will dunny sue rove/fox news

Hopefully, that would be amusing to say the least.

Whatever about Hillary’s various afflictions, turns out Trumps an obese fat bastard.

Both of them are fatties fitzy. The distinction between them that matters though is one has a habit of passing out and falling down. Ask yourself the question, when the world needs to be saved at 3AM in the morning, do you feel comfortable with someone who keeps falling over and hitting their head.

The Dems media response to this has been hilarious. They really believe people are stupid. They refuse to show the video where Hillary is passed out leaning against a bollard and then has to be carried into the van with her legs dragging along the street. They edited the Bill interview where he laughed it off and said she was like that frequently, because she had already said it had happened only once before.

They are a fucking shambles. She’s on track to lose again when all she has to do was stay upright.

4 Likes

When the world needs to be saved at 3am, do I want Donald Trump in charge? I think not.

Dr Oz says he’s just a little overweight but otherwise in fantastic health. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

And his mental health?