US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

What about it?

With all the talent and ability in the US, these tow bozos are what make it through the primary process.

You’d have to imagine if any sort of half reasonable Rep alternative was there, Hilary would lose.

3am blown to eternity

Bill Clinton would have this covered. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Obama expects people to vote a particular way because of the colour of their skin. :open_mouth:

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-09-18/obama-says-it-will-be-personal-insult-if-blacks-don-t-vote

1 Like

@anon7035031, Would Fox news be pro-Trump? I would have thought so, but this tweet has me thinking differently.

Originally Fox were standoffish on Donald. They liked him for the ratings pop and his non PC attitude but elements weren’t happy with his anti GOP stance (far worse than the Tea Party people). Hannity is very much pro Trump now though.

Hannity is his pet,I’d say trump has some serious dirt on him,he looks like a kiddie fiddler

Fox are split on Trump. Megyn Kelly would lead the skeptics I woud say, dating back to his attack on her during the Republican primaries (“she had blood coming out of her whatever”). In general Fox would support the Republican candidate, this time they are split, but Republicans in general are split on Trump. You have to remember both Repub and Dem establishment want to maintain the status quo, Trump scares both to some degree.

@Tassotti

According to the Huffington Post “the chance of an American being murdered in a terrorist attack caused by a refugee is 1 in 3.64 billion per year”

Far too much of a chance to take.

I’m going to call bullshit on those odds

You have a 1 in 3 chance of being right.

I see Lyin Ted finally ate some humble pie last night and finally acknowledged what way the wind is blowing.

Fantastic news, the party is coming together at last.

1 Like

It’s especially helpful to Trump that the Bush cunts have gone for Hillary. Now he can put all the cunts in one box, easy targets.

1 Like

Great to see Donald meeting one of the great allies.

In the same place where this fantastic family shot was taken incidentally.

1 Like

It’s like the twilight zone,I see he’s invited bills old mistress to the debate Monday night

That was just another witty gag by Donald on the campaign trail. Same with his Russian one which the Libs went nuts over.