US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

I think it is just another step in a path of irreversible decline.

1 Like

All Empires fall

Except the New England Patriots Empire

1 Like

And usually they destroy themselves rather than being destroyed

2 Likes

Anyone who still thinks Trump can win should fill their boots now. If the turnaround doesn’t start now, it won’t start at all.

What are the odds these days?

Around 3/1 for Trump

Guam and Puerto Rico doesn’t constitute an empire.

:rollseyes:

Can you tell me how many countries don’t have a bank owned by the Rothschilds? And can you map those that didn’t in the 60s/70’s but do now?

1 Like

:grinning:

Now we are talking.

Is it on the Rothschilds website I wonder?

An eventual North-South split isn’t hard to imagine. Most likely brought on by another financial crisis or the sort of political insanity we’re seeing now.

Yeah - there’s a tab you can select that shows a video of a map of the world slowly being eaten by a fat man …

I forsee a movement to ever smaller independent countries in the West, not just in the US but in Europe with a breakup of the UK, Spain, Italy & Belgium perhaps initially into more federated states but eventually into independent republics under the EU banner. It’s a gradual process that has been taking place, with a few reverses, since WWI.

The only thing holding the states together is blind patriotism and that can only stretch so far. Even now a fair few states would probably vote for a return to the Confederacy. Texas and California would be global superpowers on their own so viability isn’t much of an issue. You are probably talking a good few more years before they get to that point though. Maybe the inevitable massive economic crash that we are working ourselves into at the moment will be the catalyst.
Much like the end of the 30’s only a world war can save us now.

1 Like

Clinton will have a much stronger ground game.

In 2012 the final poll spread had Obama 0.7% ahead. The final margin was 3.9%.

Trump’s ground game will probably be weaker than Romney’s.

Why are the far right so obsessed with machismo? Is the authoritarian thing? The desire to be dominated?

@Tim_Riggins has answered that one for you.

Are there many more of your anti-establishment crusty marxist Jeremy Corbyn types out batting for the arch establishment war mongering darling of Wall Street candidate?

You’re speaking entirely in buzzwords. Don’t you have any better words?