US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Rumour has it that Pence has asked to be removed from the ticket

Great final answer from Clinton to be fair

He doesnā€™t have to ask, he can step aside.

Thatā€™s what effectively heā€™s done

Muslims taking Trumpā€™s wordā€™s to heart.

2 Likes

Tim, does the VP candidateā€™s name appear on the ballot? Given that voting has already started, surely he couldnā€™t step aside / throw a wobbly?

I donā€™t know tbh, I havenā€™t looked at that discussion this weekend

What a dumb post.

Fox News are giving this to Donald :+1:

Zingers: Trump 1 Clinton 0
Throwing your running mate under a bus: Trump 1 Clinton 0

Overall Trump performed better than expected, but not as good as he needed, the debate overall was quite boring and not the bloodbath expected.

Clinton had no disasters but turned in a lacklustre enough performance.

I donā€™t expect the rumours about Pence quitting will prove to be true. But Trumpā€™s public disregarding of Pence may prove to be the main talking point.

Not a dumb post.
Itā€™s a complicated issue. While there is a protocol in place to replace a Pres of VP candidate should there be a vacancy, this late in the game many states already have ballots printed and absentee voting has already started.

The longer Pence stays the more gormless he looks.

How is it dumb?

Heā€™s all in anyway!

What was funny that the last question, name a trait you respect in the other candidate, he says he respects that she is ā€œa fighter, who never quitsā€.
He ended the first debate telling us she has ā€œno stamina, none at allā€.

Heā€™s a gas fucking cunt. He can say whatever the fuck he wants.

Sniff sniff

I would grade it a narrow points victory to Trump. Hillary showed how vulnerable she is when her opponent attacks her, she was really weak especially on the email scandal and on Obamacare. Trump
was prepared this time and much more aggressive than the first debate.

Cue more videos of Trump talking trash a decade ago, when they go low we go high indeed. Trump bringing along the 4 women to the debate was actually really effective, as it basically said if you want to talk about sex letā€™s go there. She really didnā€™t want to go there for good reason.

1 Like

Kenneth Bone :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Seriously, is this the end of the American Empire??

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yLk2Da2_b-s

1 Like