US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Iā€™m on, although Iā€™d much prefer to make the bet against a poster of some consequence rather than a no mark simpleton.

@GeoffreyBoycott perhaps?

Even if I lose can just keep posting as him anyway - Iā€™m planning to ditch one of my aliases in the near future.

4 Likes

I see some Trump supporters firebombed a church in Mississippi yesterday. Not very christian of them.

Why the fuck would Trump supporters want to wake up the black community? They couldnā€™t be bothered voting for Hillary, so why would you try and inflame them? Clinton dirty team for sure.

2 Likes

Mate youā€™re losing the run of yourself now.

You donā€™t think dirty tricks happen in politics?
Blacks are not coming out to vote, disaster for Hillary.
Letā€™s organize a burning of a church in the black community. Are you a simpleton?

Mate, seriously, youā€™re like a 12 year old girl at a Bieber concert.

Stop clogging the thread up with your infantile discourse mate. Hillary may well be elected and you can fapp away on her inorgination. Meanwhile the rest of the world will have to live with her.

You having a go at someone clogging up this thread? Christ, @Sidney will probably have a cut off me next.

He should, you havenā€™t a notion.

In fairness, if the Sad Sid deviant could not spend his 14 hours a day posting here, he would have nothing to live for.

And all his young fellas?

1 Like

That could tip it over alright.

I find myself agreeing with you, what a surprise.
Unless something new emerges, Clinton will win. At this stage it would involve the FBI director coming out again with something new. If he does it better be good, or he is toast. The murmur is there is more to come.

She is indeed. Used be the thinking manā€™s totty. She looks like she could do with a decent feed.

If/when hilary wins, the purge will be vicious Iā€™d imagine, as she strikes me as a ruthless and vindictive type.
It will be interesting to see whether she can squash all dissent in the Internet era all the same.

Iā€™m surprised someone hasnā€™t been found dead already.

1 Like

Maybe there was but they were black?

1 Like

Looking like another down day for the markets as the chances of a Trump victory increase.

The market always overreactā€™s to uncertainty and will bounce back.

It is becoming clearer that Hillary has failed to energise the dem voters while Trump is making great strides.

The African American voters are very disillusioned with Obama and he seemingly cannot get that demographic to come out and vote for Hillary.

Wiki leaks are waging a nice slow war against her as well nothing fatal but all small cuts

Obligatory candidate doing thing regular American does photo.