US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

I thought you said it doesn’t matter who wins.

Why can’t I see this thread on the main board?

Clinton has it according to early stats

The have her on 327

Trump was right, the media is against him

3 Likes

Early this morning I was watching live coverage of Mr Trump delivering his final address of the campaign at a rally in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Vice-President Mike Pence – who Mr Trump informed us was so enthusiastic about getting started, in particular with being tasked with restoring greatness to the inner cities – was also present. We also were treated to the sight of some woman screeching down a microphone down in North Carolina – she was horrendous. Mr Trump was bang on the money when he described her as a phoney. There is only one candidate today who can make America great again and we know who he is.

make America great= make America right

Anyone know @anon7035031 what’s the general turn out for these. Would you get over 70% of the electorate?

Mid 50s is normal.
Indicators are pointing towards higher than normal this time.

1 Like

Thats not good for Clinton right? expectations of the mad cunts following trup is many won’t turn up to vote

Higher is better for Clinton.

2 Likes

Is there a correlation between the cuntishess of the candidates are high turnout ???

It sure was for Billo !!!

1 Like

Why are RTE continuing to assert that this is still too close to call when it’s been clear for quite a while that Clinton is going to win very comfortably?

1 Like

People said the same thing about the 2012 Ryder Cup.

They are running late tonight with a programme . they want big viewership and the politics correspondents need to make themselves seem relevant and important .

RTE did not give any coverage to an expected cakewalk on US soil last weekend.

I’ve only got sky news on tv via YouTube… They’re Trump bashing goodo.

What time should Florida be called tonight?

50-55% over the past 20 years.
High turnout could throw up a few surprises. It will help Clinton in states with growing Latino population like Florida, Nevada and Arizona, and help Trump in states with predominately white populations like Ohio, Michigan, maybe even Pennsylvania.
A strong showing from Latino voters will be the story of this election.

1 Like

If it’s as close as the polls suggest, will be after midnight EST.