US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DNk2EIjidl0

1 Like

Would.

1 Like

It’s not really. It’s mostly a load of bollox. The whole thing is, like you say, constructed of circular arguments and could have been trimmed by three quarters.
His use of anecdote, single instance, and voting profile to “prove” a point is puerile.
Claiming trump is no more racist than any republican candidate of the last 70 years may be true, but that doesn’t really say a great deal.
Fwiw I think trump will be a grand jobbing president, and not much will change bar faces in Washington.

1 Like

Racists are very enthusiastic about Trump. There is a reason for that. That Trump’s success is based on racism doesn’t necessarily follow.

The term ‘racist’, along with ‘fascist’ and ‘Nazi’ are practically redundant now. Thrown about like confetti by the progressives as a result watered down to something meaningless.
Imagine in 2016 that calling someone ‘nazi’ or neo nazi is hardly an insult anymore, very few would be outraged to be on the receiving end of it because the right on progressives have overused it to settle silly scores rendering it sterile.

1 Like

President elect Trump doing a great job making America great again. The man is even working on closing deals on this Blessed Thanksgiving day

:us::us::us::+1::+1::+1:

https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/801805564577808385?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

2 Likes

I believe that @Sidney and @Matty_Hislop are not happy about President Elect Trump

Obama is probably playing golf.

1 Like

And he spent the past few months canvassing for Clinton.

If the democrats had taken the presidency more seriously they may have prevented the GOP from winning the White House, The Senate and the House of Representatives,

Phoning the troops, what a commander in chief.

He also rang the chief executive of Clare County Council.

New Secretary of Education

Link to the article - http://blog.acton.org/archives/89837-bring-back-child-labor-work-is-a-gift-our-kids-can-handle.html

Author has changed the title, claiming that he merely believes in “getting rid of mandatory education at elementary and middle-school ages.”

Ah here, the author has “clarified” his remarks, just like Trump continually did, so it’s grand…

This is available from the Acton Institute’s “bookshop” - looks like a riveting read. Live to work!

1 Like

:rollseyes:

@sidney kid have you seen this Nikki Haley affair stuff doing the rounds, its awful awful stuff altogether so it is and maybe something you might consider getting your teeth into for us?

We never took our clothes off that first night, but the physical relationship between us progressed much faster than I expected. After sliding the front seats of her SUV as far back as they would go, Nikki climbed on top of me – rubbing her crotch back and forth over the growing bulge in my pants while I groped her ass and ran my hands through her hair and up and down her back.

1 Like

I got turned on reading that

you’re not the only one. she sounds like a great woman.

1 Like