US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Sidney, your a gas young man. Have you actually ever been to our fair country? And Iā€™d like to know if so how your perceptions were both before and after?

Lot of mucksavages over there like chocolatemick think America begins in NY and ends in Boston.

1 Like

Classic

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

1 Like

No.

My auntie who was an Aer Lingus aer hostess arranged for me to go to New York in late February 1995 but I threw a teenage tantrum and didnā€™t go because I wouldnā€™t be back in time for the Down v Dublin NFL game in Newry on March 5th, 1995. It was a good decision as I attended that game which Dublin won 1-8 to 0-1.

Iā€™ve never been bothered enough to go since.

I have been to Australia, however, which people may be surprised to know.

4 Likes

Is that score correct ??? If so Down must have been on some skite since the previous September .

Yes, it is correct. Their only score was a point from a penalty by Ross Carr in the first minute. Iā€™m not familiar with the word ā€œskiteā€, but whatever it is, yes, they were, and still were by the time of the championship that year.

Skite = a prolonged session .

very worrying vibes being sent from the trump/republican camp, already

@Tassotti as president with a cabinet of @ProjectSomebodyPleaseReplyToMe, @caoimhaoin, @The_Most_Infamous, Eric Bristow and the corpse of Carrie Fisher would be more competent.

they probably havenā€™t heard the quotes yet bud, or havenā€™t logged on

Happy New Year to all the friends of #45 @anon7035031, @Tassotti, @GeoffreyBoycott

And to all his enemies;

@Watch_The_Break, @Sidney, @Steven_Naimsith, @glasagusban , @Fitzy

I hope the tears have dried by now and Iā€™m wishing you all a healthy and Happy New Year.

3 Likes

Amid all the gnashing of teeth over President Trumpā€™s great win, one of the most preposterous claims are from the idiots who think Mike Pence will be driving President Trump by remote control. Pence is the epitome of the losing faction in the GOP - he backed Lyin Ted in the primary. Heā€™ll be grateful (unlike the fallen 16) to have survived and to be elevated. His role will be to keep the traditional (losing) wing of the party onside with the new boss.

Defense wins Championships

The hillbilly cunt heā€™s appointing as Attorney General. He must be having a laugh.

1 Like

Clinton News Network

Heā€™s finally clicked on one get rich quick pop up ad too many.

Heā€™s like something out of House of Cards.

Wolf Blitzer and the lads must be getting desperate.

Turnaround is fair play, the US have been influencing elections and heads of states for decades now.