US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

@Tassotti would be a very very old president by 2045. I also think he might be under a court order to stay far away from children.

1 Like

@Tassotti’s son Fintan will be a natural leader by that stage. I can see him doing great things.

1 Like

Are his embarrassingly stupid posts and analysis throughout the US Presidential election, I see @Fitzy is back on again after a two month exile to make an even bigger tit of himself. Maybe some of the more grown up Team Hillary supporters around here could take the phone out of his hand and spare us all another horror.show.

1 Like

I never went away you know Geoffrey.
I’m looking forward to you all tying yourselves in knots explaining away all the fuck ups and disasters in the next four years.

Obama dropped 26,000 bombs in 2016 - It wasn’t on tv so it’s all gravy.

2 Likes

But they were smartbombs.

Obomba

Lolz

I saw about 5 minutes of Piers Morgan interviewing him last night, completely devoid of personality, I had to turn it off.

Id say flatley wasn’t much better

7 Likes

Leave @flattythehurdler out of this

1 Like

George Hook was on Newstalk there earlier. He reckoned that Obama was the worst President since Woodrow Wilson and that he founded ISiS. There was an American chap on with him he called him an ignorant cunt (not in so many words).

Why Trump is President: Part 476

3 Likes

Go around the place catching the poor in pokeballs?

Called Hook or Obama an IC ???

Hook.

Trumps appointment to secretary of the treasury is getting quized about his history as a Goldman Sachs executive today. He has seven offshore trusts to avoid tax and was the CEO of a bank accused of mass foreclosures after buying up a loan book of poor quality loans. He actually said he rejects the press dubbing him a foreclosure machine, he was actually a loan modification machine :sweat_smile:

Murica

4 Likes

In relation to a number of late additions made last night to the disclosure of assets he holds, he said “I’m sure you’ll appreciate how complicated the forms are”. :grinning:

1 Like

“Just to be clear I didn’t use the offshore trusts to accommodate tax evasion for (heavy emphasis) myself”

Nobody will have to pay tax after tomorrw,murica fuch yeah.The B Street Band{springsteen tribute band}have pulled out of tomorrows festivities.