US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

A worthy gamble given the gravy train that the last Bush in office provided big bidness.

2 Likes

These guys don’t usually gamble. They pick Republican or Democratic and stick with them for their careers. The trick is that neither is really interested in stopping the excesses of Wall Street. They just make sure that they back the right horses in the individual party nomination promises so you don’t get anything crazy like Bernie or Trump to take down the gravy train.

Jeb! was an utter embarrassment, I’m sure he’s a nice guy but he just wasn’t cut out for a campaign like that.

:joy:

Trump wins big in Nevada with 46% currently. Rubio looks like he will take second.

“We weren’t expected to win too much and now we’re winning, winning, winning the country,” Trump said. “And soon the country is going to start winning, winning, winning.”

He basked in his success across demographics.

“We won the evangelicals,” he said. “We won with young. With won with old. We won with highly educated. We won with poorly educated. I love the poorly educated.

:joy:

5 Likes

Hes box office gold but hes a fuckin retard,imagine sending bill maher your birthcert to prove your not the son of an orangutan and then suing cause maher wont pay up,this is what your dealing with here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYEYFUz-ZT4
Maher gets great mileage out of this cunt every week

What a victory for Rubio.

Trump shows he still can’t break the 46% ceiling.

Rattled!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkIuw8IMQeE

Whos rattled?

Both the Republican and Democratic establishment are rattled by Trump. The more lunatic sounding he gets, the higher his numbers go. They might have to do a FG/FF and amalgamate to stop him.

If Rubio gets close to Cruz in Texas then Cruz is finished.

Cruz is finished as it is. It’s just a matter of how long he stays in.

But he’ll be in for Super Tuesday anyway, and that could hold Rubio back enough to provide Trump with unstoppable momentum.

Loathsome as Trump is, I’m coming to despise Rubio even more having listened to the entirety of the last debate.

2 Likes

Whichever democrat gets the nod will probably mop the floor with him,his ties to the mafia alone should bring him down,the dems will be keeping their powder dry for a while yet though

Trump quote - “Blessed are the meek, because they really are terrific people, and they love me. They meek are going to inherit so much that they’re going to get tired of inheriting.”

4 Likes

Blessed are the cheese makers…

Hillary is going to jail pal, the Don cannot be stopped

1 Like

Donald Trump as Commander in Chief and Michael Martin as Taoiseach, we have a lot to look forward to in the coming years

2 Likes

:grinning:

Sometimes you get the impression that Trump is the Worlds greatest wum and this is a joke that has gone too far.

2 Likes

+1