US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

And it’s only August

“I will give you my gun when you pry it out of my cold, dead hands”

Good news for the Trump team, Clinton rattled.

“We must redouble our efforts in the coming weeks,” campaign manager Robby Mook said in the memo,

The memo was circulated after Trump and the GOP last week reported raising $80 million in July to Clinton and the Democrats’ $90 million. That marks a huge surge in fundraising for the Republican candidate whose monthly haul, up until July, amounted to a fraction of that.

The Secret Service are going to look into Trumps thinly veiled threat against Hilary. I guess you cant blame them, they’re the poor fuckers who have to jump in front of these lunatics bullets.

I don’t think they’re rattled,they really just want to bury trump in November and aren’t taking any chances,I can’t wait for the debates,if trump shows up that is

All threats have to be taken seriously and investigated by the secret service,making a threat and then saying “just joking” doesn’t get you off the hook as one of the leitrim footballers found out in JFK back in 03

1 Like

…or the young English chap who tried to grab a cops gun and shoot Trump at a rally in June, having already threatened to assassinate him on social media. Poor little misguided pacifist is looking at 30 years.

The question is whether Trump will have his hissy fit before or after the debates and abdicate from the nomination, throwing his hands in the air saying it’s all rigged and he could’t have won, so he won’t become a loser, because he is after all, a winner.

It seems the alleged left wing extremist that wanted to shoot Trump is going down the “mental illness” route

Don’t know what could turn this around for Trump. The scambling efforts from his team to respond to this latest gaffe have an air of desperation. What will be next week’s fuck-up?

2 Likes

Perhaps Trump should also go down the mental health route, nothing else can properly explain his erratic behaviour.

When’s that pivot to the centre coming?

1 Like

Must be some truth in it so if she’s going to “adress” it

That damn pesky story just won’t go away will it? I believe there’s a video of some girl on girl action that Melania took part in floating around as well, the evangelicals will love that (well yes, they probably will the dirty bastards in private, but not publicly of course).

They should just ignore it. Slating a dead soldier’s family and suggesting gun nuts should shoot the rival candidate are slightly bigger problems.

That video of Melania has been in the members section of the site for months now.

1 Like

Maybe they think this will be less embarrassing,quick look over here