US Presidential Election 2016: Sidney's Victory Lap

Oneā€™s in cloud cuckoo land and the otherā€™s in Galway.

1 Like

Galway is cloud cuckoo land .

His job will be to Make America Great Again.

Mike Pence will do the boring executive stuff.

Brexit was always ā€œnever going to happenā€

The article you posted was from the equivalent of Fox, I donā€™t read or engage with articles by muppets.

Most reality-based people are biased against Trump and have been biased against Republican Party candidates for over 50 years.

The Republican reaction to the Obama presidency is an object lesson in what they are all about.

Obstructionism, racism (calling him a Muslim and the crazy birther movement which Trump is fully on board with) and a batshit crazy Ayn Rand worldview where poor people should be left to rot.

I referenced a Pew research poll, muppet.

The article is factual, mate. It contains quotes by Tump which blow your contention that he would be non-interventionist apart.

So of course you refuse to engage with it.

You what now??

What was that bro?

So essentially he will do the VPs job and the VP will do the presidents job?

It contains partial quotes from Trump, using the same tactics Fox use to smear Clinton.

I have given my opinion of Trump, he wants the US to cease regime change and nation building in the ME. The distinction between that and defeating fanatical Islamic nutters is clearly lost on you. Unsurprising when you get your news input from vox.

It will be nice to have a President again who doesnā€™t act outside of their competency.

The Irish smuggeratti media need to realise that there will be little difference regardless who wins .

The GOP is a broad church just like the Dems . The Irish smuggeratti media tend to use the loons as exhibits .

Do you really think that HRC cares any more than Trump about poor black people in Mississippi ?? Really.

Personally I hope HRC wins because I think she will be better for Ireland and after than I frankly donā€™t care a terrible great deal .

You speak the truth

The quotes are not taken out of context and clearly demolish your assertions.

Trump not only supported the Libya intervention but criticised it for not being aggressive enough. He also did not oppose the Iraq War, in fact from quotes he gave at the time itā€™s clear he supported it.

Again, if all you can do is refuse to engage with something factual because you donā€™t like a source, which youā€™ve been doing since the start of the campaign, you might be best off doing something else other than debating.

The reality is every president acts outside their competency. Nobody has the range of skills or knowledge to the competent in every area required. Itā€™s just a big project management job in reality

Black people certainly think so.

I think heā€™s implying black people are thick as shit.

4 years of Hillary Clinton will kill the Democratic Party, one small mercy if the media have their way and she gets over the line.

The Dems base is turning on them, people in the inner cities who are told to vote Democratic are going to start turning away in increasing numbers in local elections. Yesterday marked the 500th homicide for the year in Chicago, an astonishing number. (http://edition.cnn.com/2016/09/06/us/chicago-homicides-visual-guide/) Weā€™ve had 85 years of Democrats in the Mayors office ā€œlooking afterā€ law and order.