US Presidential Election 2020

Biden is 1/5 to win Georgia on the exchange, looking at where the remaining votes are and how the last tranches have favoured him, Iā€™d say itā€™s in the bag for Sleepy Joe

The Dems will throw the world at those run-offs if it means getting to 50 seats. Could benefit from some momentum from having carried the state and a converse feeling of deflation for GOP

And no Trump on the ballot to get the votes out. Not that the cunts will do anything with it.

@Tierneevin1979 have the stock markets crashed yet?

1 Like

Sure I havenā€™t a fucking clue about the exchange mate. Cā€™mon Joe!!

Biden looks old there. He is old I suppose :joy:

Heā€™s at an age where you donā€™t buy green bananas.

1 Like

I think GA will revert to form. They thought they were going to win the governorā€™s race in 2018 and got sent home with their tae in a mug.
But who knows, Jan is long time away in political time, the landscape could be different.

Youā€™d look old if you had to trail around a piano and a bucket of metal badges

My pie charts are indicating blue for Georgia but President O Biden requested patience and patient we must be

The Five is gold right now. Absolute gold.

Fuck patience. Blow it up ta fuck ref!

1 Like

Imagine how sickened Trump will be if he wins Arizona but loses Georgia.

Honestly, if Trump can just regain control of his Twitter and his press conferences, we could be on the verge of the greatest few days in internet history.

Whats this?

Will we get a result tonight?

The Five on fox news.

Jesse Waters opening rant was basically, ā€˜weā€™re not saying thereā€™s fraudā€¦BUT SHOW US THAT THEREā€™S NO FRAUDā€™

2 Likes

Can you imagine being a reporter at his first presser? Having the chance to needle the fuck out of him and watch the explosion.

ā€œYouā€™re the first Republican candidate in 30 years to lose Georgia. Are you humiliated?ā€

Edit: just had a quick look at this. Clinton only won because Ross Perot took so many votes off Bush Snr. Before that Jimmy Carter only won because he was from there. Trump should be humiliated.

When are they expecting anything meaningful to happen?

Thats a very philisophical question