US Presidential Election 2020

The TFK Trumpateer brigade have gone very quiet all of a sudden

That’s bullshit, no way biden got 128

1 Like

The lefty’s are devastated that they have been caught out.

The seethe is off the charts

1 Like

The President is absolutely correct. Thanks for posting this.

tenor (39)

Well done to the Republicans for taking California

1 Like

Christ

The really smart move from democrats was letting all those republicans win their senate seats. They have to say the vote was legit then so they can keep their seats. They ain’t going to chance a re run for a job that’ll make them millionaires in the next few years

The far right is eating itself

The whole call here

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/politics/audio-trumps-full-jan-2-call-with-ga-secretary-of-state/2021/01/03/3f9426f4-7937-4718-8a8e-9d6052001991_video.html

I’m only a few minutes in but it’s tremendous fun already

1 Like

He would want to go out with a bang by pardoning Snowden and declaring UFOs are real.

Greatest president the United States ever had

The Proud Boy brigade have gone very quiet

How did that clown ever get to be President? His transparent attempts at psychological manipulation, the bullying,the threatening. Absolutely nothing subtle about him. He really is a child.

Quick answer - large swathes of the american public are easy marks.

Top class wummery today though - Devin Nunes and Gym Jordan are to receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom :rofl:

1 Like

Nunes I don’t know of but remember Jordan from the impeachment hearings. Absolute loyalist.

which I suppose proves that people get the politicians\leaders they deserve.

Jordan is accused of covering up sexual abuse of wrestling students at Ohio State U by a team doctor when Jordan himself was a coach there.
He is a scumbag.

1 Like

Jeez! But no real surprise that a serial abuser is recognised by the serial abuser in chief.