US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Trump adviser Erik Prince (brother of Betsy De Vos) shows how serious Trumpism’s “isolationism” is.

If so many of these countries around the world are incapable of governing themselves, it’s time for us to just put the imperial hat back on, to say, we’re going to govern those countries … ’cause enough is enough, we’re done being invaded. …

You can say that about pretty much all of Africa, they’re incapable of governing themselves.

Biden is OK, they should have run him in 2016 when he was younger and more alert.

Yeah they should have. Only someone as unlikeable as hillary could lose to trump

https://twitter.com/acnewsitics/status/1756494850936160301?s=46

Trump seems cognitively weaker than Biden. Biden’s verbal gaffes tend to be funny and endearing, a bit like Jack Charlton’s were funny and endearing. Black and Tans was funny and endearing. I doubt Trump actually knows the difference between 7/11 and 9/11 at this stage.

I think though there is another thing at play, which is that Trump is in some respects deliberately making fun of 9/11 as yet another dog whistle that he plans to destroy America from within on behalf of the Russia/China axis, and also just because he wants to see the world burn before he dies, just to feel the thrill of what it would be like to be man who made the world burn. A stage of personal development, if you like - he wants to experience every feeling that humanity has to offer, especially the feeling of being a dictator who destroys the US and unleashes hell on the world.

The petulant fucking child is sweating his way through the football tonight.

Would Taylor’s demographic not be too young to vote?

Nope. More than half of US adults say they’re Swift fans, but mainly millenials, suburban, white and split pretty evenly between men and women. Big lower income white vote, the voters which Trump likes to catch in his dragnet.

It’s remarkable how much Taylor Swift triggers the Trumpbots. Jaysus they hate her. There will be a not insignificant amount of Trump supporters who refuse to watch the Superbowl because they know Taylor Swift will be shown on camera.

If I owned a TV-Store in the US tomorrow, there’d be no discounts given.

All US adults have declared whether or not they’re “swift fans”

1 Like

They’d prob be trump supporters demographic if they are too young to vote

What does this even mean?

He’s talking about Swift Transport

It means thick racist cunts, mate.

Sure half the forum here are big Swifty’s

I thought that was a joke …like calling the mainland the mainland? @balbec and @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy are just being ironing, or wums…surely

1 Like

It was a survey I’d seen online. Not sure how many were surveyed.

Thats superbly ironic…market research assesses popularity of a product formulated in accordance with market research.
They should have said ‘beige’ instead of white

It’s no joke bro.