US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Do you honestly believe that scutter? Genocidal :smile:

Dunno nate. Heā€™s sending two or three plane loads of arrillery to Israel per day. The ICJ says south Africaā€™s charge of genocide against Israel is plausible. What the fuck do you think?

1 Like

Nobody will be dumb to elect a Clown like trump again

Some people will just see one of them as the lesser of two evils, and base their decision on each manā€™s body count. Who do you think has the higher body count?

I donā€™t think he is aiming to wipe out the entire Palestinian people which is what genocidal means and heā€™s doing what every other possibility for president of America would be doing in his position as it is an extremely complex role with many competing and conflicting influences. Do you think he wants to kill all the Palestinians?
What do you think Trump would do with regard to that conflict?

Sure it doesnā€™t matter who the democrats run youā€™ll support that idiot trump

Heā€™s complicit in the crimes of the Israelis, thatā€™s perfectly obviousā€¦it may look complex when he has to consider his donors, his backers, the arms industry etc. But it probably looks pretty simple from the palestinians point of view. Does he want to wipe them outā€¦probably not, he just doesnā€™t give a fuck
Trump might intervene, were to become president. But i doubt that heā€™ll speak up before the election. Iā€™ve already said that he sided with the israelisā€¦and their ā€œright to defend themselvesā€, as has rfk.

2 Likes

Answer the question- who has the higher body count?

What do you mean Trump.might intervene? Would he not be likely to back the Israelis even more?

Answer the q would you vote for trump regardless :joy:

Well, i dont have a vote in the US electionā€¦but letā€™s humour you
Anyone who would pick biden over trump knows theyā€™re supporting genocide. But they might still be supporting genocide if they vote for trump. Thems the breaks. Thereā€™s always the option of voting for another candidateā€¦as a protest vote, or one could spoil oneā€™s ballot
Do you even vote in irish elections?

Wtf @Arthur ?

If someone could put Biden in a home and Trump in prison Iā€™d appreciate it

3 Likes

Sanders for prez.

The absolute neck of this lad talking about others not paying up :rofl:
I assume heā€™d be fine if everyone he ever stiffed arranged a hit on him.

https://x.com/Acyn/status/1756412015793279117?s=20

2 Likes

@Sidney had Trump sussed as a Russian Manchurian candidate many years ago.

Right again.

Ah, theyā€™ll hardly try that again after how it went the last time. At least people like Michelle Obama so she might have a chance.

do they? also the fact sheā€™s a man will go against her

Thatā€™d be in her favour surely? Sure theyve never had a female president before

Big mike, man or women is likable. Not hard to be in comparison to trump hillary or sleepy joe

1 Like