US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Rogan is the worst

6 Likes

A fucking bro-science driven tit.

8 Likes

According to the Roganettes on here you have to listen Rogan’s six hour podcast on Rogan before you’re allowed make up your mind on Rogan.

13 Likes

That will confuse a lot of bros now. RFK will as I suspected be a bigger problem for Trump than Harris

2 Likes

I wonder who this dullard was listening to when he assured us the Ukrainian counter–offensive would flatten russia within a fortnight

5 Likes

Still waiting for you to quote that post for me bucko. It wasn’t more lies again was it?

2 Likes

guj6mpiakaa7gf4

1 Like

Ah he won’t

Ah he will. RFK is getting zero Harris voters

1 Like

Ah he won’t because Putin will pull him out if he’s threatening Trump winning.

2 Likes

I’ve a feeling Trump has soured for some reason in Putin’s eyes, due to the release of the hostages on Biden’s watch.

If you listen to Joe rogan you should be placed in jail.

1 Like

Rogan has hundreds of hours of fascinating conversation, and hundreds of hours of conversation that i couldn’t be bothered with. Lads need to stop being so needy as to feel they must place themselves in one camp or another.
@BruidheanChaorthainn is a great lad, but he is far too impressionable, same for @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy …who is very frightened of far too many imaginary things.
This is great banter:

1 Like

Kamala will win this in a canter, North Carolina and even Texas are in play, Trump is imploding from within, in my lifetime observing American politics VP picks never moved the dial but this is different Shady is just plain weird compared to American Dad, it’s over.

3 Likes

No matter who wins the election, America is fucked, beyond bollocksed and the after shocks will rock Europe and the rest of the world to its core. When the opposition is only a coin flip vs. someone like Donald Trump tells the story completely.

By the looks of it America was actually just looking for someone to vote for other than Rapy Don

4 Likes

He’ll take very few from Trump as well.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1822058848330641692

2 Likes

Whether by accident or design, the timing of Bidens withdrawal looks to have been perfect. In boxing terms it’s like a lad getting the head bate off him for ten rounds and then landing a few sucker punches

The joe biden fans are cock-a-hoop now that he’s gone.
It’s fascinating to watch.

1 Like