US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Like the final season of Game of Thrones - the writers can spring any auld nonsense on you.

She’ll teach misogynistic racists like yourself a good lesson for 8 years. A wise german told me once, that women make the best leaders, if only men would allow them into the positions. Less testosterone and cock-measuring competitions. Yes, there have been a few exceptions like Thatcher and Marcos, but slim when we compare how many crackpot male leaders we currently have and have seen. Also, don’t bother replying. I’m not interested.

6 Likes

Oh my. A German.

3 Likes

Men are just unconsciously afraid, that if we take the boot off the neck of the women, they’ll get half of the opportunities available to men, and not have to rely on us like previous generations, which takes away our power and heightens our fragile fears of abandonment.

1 Like

You’re not interested in a reply… Because like most lefty headbangers you just want to lecture and screech because your world view is more important than anyone else’s

Turns out it’s not even your own opinion tho, it’s some German’s :rofl:

Can you back up your racist claims?

1 Like

They elected a fella with one ball and we know how that worked out

Sounds like you and glas attended the same indoctrination camp

The big bad patriarchy :joy: … Freud would have a field day with this fella - a self loathing male with all the hallmarks of still trying to please an overbearing mother.

Are you back on the gear?

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/TaraBull808/status/1823142416456778209?t=aL4wVRdl80zXE42-5VzcJQ&s=19

Progressive policies are highly popular, Republican policies are deeply unpopular.

Republicans can’t campaign on policies, so they have to campaign on lies and hatred.

1 Like

Can you back up your sexist claims?

More innocent times

1 Like

The Republicans can’t campaign with policies, they don’t have any.

https://twitter.com/harris_wins/status/1823427362710806968?s=46

So is it an announcement or a leak?

My Granny had a frock like that

Who or what is project 25? By the sounds of it a typical lefty headbanger that’s willing to throw the pram if their needs aren’t met

The same people who say this is real completely deny what the WEF and Klause are trying to do

I think it’s taylor swift’s 25th release exploring pain, teenage romance and general lovesickness?