US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1823810814505312459?s=46

:clap::clap:

2 Likes

It’ll be some coup if she wins Florida as well as the election. A real kick in the teeth to himself and De Santis. She’s not far away. A few rallies in the sunshine state could tip the support.

1 Like

This is the turning point against the far right head bangers

1 Like

The Don isn’t right since the shooting. He needs to take a few weeks off

3 Likes

So now he’s a genius?

3 Likes

No he’s still a dangerous cunt who’s done his best to destabilise the world but similarly to Ewan mackenna who on a much smaller level was at the same shit they are cute enough to pivot away when things turn really ugly or they get busted for their carry on.

It’s noticeable Ewan has changed his tune around
The time of all the troubles in coolock. Rogan probably realises trump is a beaten docket so he’s jumping ship nice and early.

1 Like

Is he some sort of Bond villain?

1 Like

By interviewing sleep experts and dieticians :joy:

6 Likes

With a woman in the whitehouse i think china will finally make their move against Taiwan. Putting a woman in power will signal weakness to them… They’re fully behind her campaign now

1 Like

Your efforts to get a rise out of people are really poor lately. Its no wonder some 14 year olds are taking the piss out of you.

16 Likes

I agree with Juhni on this one, piss poor from @Kyle here. You’re better than that, mate.

4 Likes

Eh, they’re 16. Big difference.

You’d another one the other day that was just lazy and weak. It’s a sad day.

Just because you little pea brains are conditioned to wave your little democrat flags every US election doesn’t mean I’m not right. China will be delighted with Harris in the white house - they don’t see women as leadership material . They haven’t had a woman in power in over 1500 years… Has a woman even made it onto the committee ? Most women are made retire at 50… They’re already making sounds about being able to gain on her indecision if she gets in.K

Was that the one where some soppy cunt came back crying about the patriarchy?

As if she’s going to be in charge.She’ll do as she’s told like all before her.

2 Likes

I have to say I lol’d at that.I heard he’s secretly planting H bombs all along the San Andres fault while simultaneously buying up all the land on the Eastern side so he’ll own all the beachfront property afterwards.

He’s just the looper living in number 27 to them

Great to see Joe Rogan promoted to an acceptable source here

2 Likes