US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

You’re voting for the candidate or party you hate the least.

I very much dislike the Democratic Party. I dislike left-wing politics (a HUGE generalisation but I lean slightly right on balance). I think the Democratic Party are very anti-democratic lately and are more authoritarian than the republicans.

That’s why, now that RFK is out, I’d vote for Trump. I don’t like the man. He does a lot of really scummy (and I mean outright scummy) things. But I think I agree with him slightly more than I do Kamala (if she ever actually speaks to anyone that might change).

Either way I don’t have a vote

1 Like

The Democrats over the last 20/30 years have dropped more bombs and murdered more innocent people than any other regimes in history combined. Clinton to Obama and Biden are all mass murderers. This small brained woman seems to be more of the same.

3 Likes

First major mistake by Harris. Why the fuck would you appoint somebody from the party of crackpots?

https://twitter.com/NBCPolitics/status/1829266554598396035

Every time Vance tweets or gives people a reminder that he exists, he’s losing Trump more votes.

He’s a very creepy creep.

I’m half expecting him to come out with the slogan “make the creep veep!”

https://twitter.com/JDVance/status/1829256147225977310

The “All Swing States” column doesn’t seem to tally with the individual polls here. Good polling data for Harris nonetheless.

I think it’s a smart move. A really good one. It’ll suck in moderate republicans. Some non crackpot republican will be given an ‘office-space’ basement type role when the inauguration is complete.

Seriously. Could none of you woke simpletons not put in a word? We must be three weeks in to her 'campaign ’
Very disappointed.

2 Likes

Very smart from Harris to reach out to the Republican Party. America needs to come together, not more division.

Aced the interview by all accounts, by just appearing normal. That’ll be another block of voters convinced, maybe a shift of a further percentage point or two, and more of MAGA’s ammunition completely worthless. Americans traditionally don’t tune into the election until labour day, which is next Monday, so the jext debate will be probably her highest hurdle. Anything but that other scumbag on Penn Ave for another four years.

1 Like

Kamala Harris has vowed to have a much tougher approach on the southern border and will continue sending support to Israel. That’ll make her very unpopular here you’d feel

2 Likes

The desperation by Irish people to have their preferred candidate win the US election is very amusing.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy what’s the political equivalent of a footix ?

4 Likes

…says the man with Donald Trump in his avatar. Is the belittling because your rapist idol is losing?

4 Likes

She exposed joe biden s racism

Donald Trump is a great human being.

I’m not too bothered who is president of a foreign country.

You beat me to it :joy:

2 Likes

OMG, you’re triggered … 5 million posts over 20 years and you still don’t know the internet.

What a win

1 Like

If you’re not impressed with an octogenarian getting shot in the head by the deep state and then lepping to his feet shouting freedom whilst giving a fist pump and retrieving his shoes, whilst wrangling seven cia officers…well you’ve basically lost your humanity.
It’s almost like winning senior county and provincial medals at the tender age of fifteen, in its own way…

1 Like

The billionaires will be happy you’d feel

In what way are the democratic party anti-democratic lately? On the republican side, are the gerrymandering and election fraud efforts not anti-democratic?

Sounds like it went well…

Kamala Harris sails through first interview as Democrats ask: ‘where did it all go right?’