US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

What you’ve posted there is the very least of it. Trump is the spearhead of a global crime syndicate which aims to drown the world in disinformation on every possible topic in order to drive genocide and make $$$$$$$$$$$$ for the worst people in the world. He’s Putin’s man, he’s Xi’s man, he’s Netanyahu’s man, he’s Modi’s man, he’s Bin Salman’s man, he’s the kleptocrats’ and plutocrats’ man. He’s literally out to destroy his own country. To burn the world.

If you’re an enemy of the US and of free society globally, of course you’re going to use an easily buyable rapist with a God emperor complex to destroy your enemy from within.

Trump is every bit as dangerous as Hitler in his own way. Anybody who vaguely follows world events and has a functioning brain recognises that.

Eh no. There’s senior people in both parties but they are at the whims of those who register for either party and vote in primaries.

The last 15 years has shown this more than anytime. From Obama over Clinton, to the Tea Party and to Trump.

Harris is unique. Biden was incumbent and as is the norm was basically not opposites. She is more akin to a Ford than anything else.

That’s a far-right opinion? Voting republican instead of democrat? Voting for candidate that had a decent presidency over a candidate that’s achieved nothing, that’s far-right

1 Like

Who do you think is running the U.S. right now? Biden?

He’s not a republican ffs. He donated to plenty of democratic campaigns. He’s an absolute cunt masquerading as some sort of working class hero.

What was hilarious about Vance trying to brand Harris as having the intelligence of that infamous beauty pageant contestant is that the beauty pageant contestant is now a hardcore Trump supporter and conspiracy fantasist nutcase like some of the lads here.

Caite Upton is her name.

So Vance was ridiculing the very women he expects to vote for him and relentlessly troll for him.

https://x.com/CaiteUpton

Please deal with the actual point rather than pivoting to some other shite you heard on Sticher.

Your “original thought” might have been worth a debate 15 years ago but it is utterly laughable at this stage.

“Establishment” GOPers have either run for the hills post Tea Party / Trump or bent the knee. Go to actual votes and have a look- debt ceiling with Obama, repealing Obamacare, the immigration bill. Hell Trump couldn’t even deal with the Tea Party caucus with Obamacare.

1 Like

You should know how it works these days man, your around long enough. If you don’t run with the norm your far right

Trump is a Republican, mate.

Trying to claim he’s not is a bit like trying to claim Gemma O’Doherty isn’t a fascist nutcase because she once wrote travel features for the Indo.

What are the meaningful differences between what Trump says and espouses and what Gemma O’Doherty says?

What are the meaningful differences between the beliefs of the sort of people who most back Trump and what Gemma O’Doherty believes?

Bearing in mind that Gemma O’Doherty is a big fan of Trump.

What do you think of the Tories?

I’m inspired by your optimistic naivety

I get really annoyed when people call me far-right. I’m not. I’ve articulated my point many times. You can agree or disagree but I consider that term a slur on my character and I won’t have it

4 Likes

Anyone that’s not complicit with the lefty group think is far right :person_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

So is Trump far right?

You far-right guys are always annoyed and pissed off over something, they go hand in hand.

I go back and forth on them.

I lean right on things like the economy and immigration (I actually have no issue with immigrants coming in. I’d bring more in. I just fundamentally disagree with the means of it at present in Ireland). I lean left on things like drug legalisation, and I think the government could spend way more on certain things and less on others.

I agree with them on lots and disagree with them on lots. I do find a lot of them personally dislikable (as I do Trump)

I don’t think so.

The case rests, your honour.

1 Like

Fair enough.