US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Again, I donā€™t really know anything about it. I consider restricting peopleā€™s ability to vote, telling outright lies and not accepting election results clearly greater evils on the antidemocratic curve, so I just find it a really strange take.

Kamala need to go on the Josh Rogan show to prove her intellect.

Why would you let a raging deranged nutter run in an election be a democrat thing to do?

If he was running for a school council youā€™d be up in arms.

For a fella who apparently doesnā€™t like either candidate you do be making an awful lot of excuses for trump and that other head case rjk

You donā€™t get it. The Republican party hate trump juat as much as the democrats. The reality is that any tuned-in person recognises the two ring circis as a mere distraction, so israel, the pharmaceutical companies, the weapons manufacturers, and the rrst of the oligarchs can carve up the country for themselves. They see trump as some sort of vote against the warmongering uni-party. If he gets in, and takes rfk and tulsi with himā€¦it could be very interesting

1 Like

I donā€™t understand. If they hate him then why did they overwhelmingly nominate him as their candidate - and for the third time in a row ?

1 Like

The delegates arent ā€˜the partyā€™

List the excuses Iā€™ve made for trump there

1 Like

But the delegates votes for nominee are chosen by primary votes by registered party voters no?

So a vast majority of Republican Party voters repeatedly chose Trump. Thatā€™s before you get to the wide-ranging support from senators/congressmen/governors etc.

Itā€™s very hard to see the argument that heā€™s not preferred by the party - even allowing for the fact that a certain amount donā€™t want him

You must at least hate the dems equally as much so?

And as for restricting peopleā€™s right to vote, you must loathe the dems on that front seeing as they did their level best to restrict the number of candidates

The Republican party is Trump.

Trump is the Republican party.

The very few Republicans who have gone against Trump have been vilified and banished like heretics. Look what happened to Liz Cheney.

The spammers here are living in a la la land.

1 Like

Mate the Democrats are further to the right than anything considered right wing in Europe

1 Like

Lolz.

Who is the ā€œRepublican partyā€?

Trump is being funded to the tune of hundreds of millions of dollars by Miriam Adelson to promote the obliteration of the West Bank in the same way Gaza is currently being obliterated.

The rest of your post is classic empty internet sloganeering of the exact sort Russiabots constantly churn out.

Youā€™d really wonder about the people that think the Democrats are ā€œleft wingā€.

You really would.

Your gone to the stage if somebody says the sky is blue youā€™ll suggest to otherwise.

There is five or six lads posting on the forum whoā€™ve fallen down the far right route and it really annoys me you are one of them because you always seemed sound and just a good egg.

How can you post youā€™d probably vote for trump? The man is fucking is convicted for sexual abuse. Heā€™s quite obviously dangerous at best and has fuck all interest in anybody bar himself.

2 Likes

Heā€™s preferred by delegates, just like harris for the drmocrats. But both parties are run by a cabal of senior members, oligarchs, deep state actors and israel lobbyists Harris looks the perfect candidate- ignorant, disinterested and obedient. Trump is more of a wild card

List the excuses there

While youā€™re at it give one far-right opinion Iā€™ve ever given on this forum. My profile is open. Have at it.

A lot of that is because of entryists, just like with Corbyn.

He doesnā€™t really have the support of the party but they have to accept him.

You said youā€™d vote for trump

2 Likes

If you have a wife or daughter or any females important in your life and you are supporting this pig on here you should be ashamed of yourself.

He wouldnā€™t piss on you if you were on fire. Heā€™s an absolute cunt.

He left a fairly open goal there.