US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

A bunch of other people are ok with misogyny and racism so that means itā€™s ok for you? Thatā€™s not really convincing logic is it? Iā€™m not having a go at you here I think itā€™s reasonable to tease it out. Millions of rwandans were cool with killing millions of other rwandans, does that make that ok with you? Isnā€™t that the same reasoning?

1 Like

Well they are the ones it will directly affect. Maybe there are black women who find him repugnant but believe voting for him will mean they have a better chance of a job, or that their son is less likely to be killed in a foreign war. I donā€™t know. Again, for the umpteenth time, I donā€™t like him as a man. But in a choice between him and Harris Iā€™d vote for him.

Iā€™m obviously not ok with what happened in Rwanda.

1 Like

Youā€™ve avoided the question again there eh. How do you feel about his racism and misogyny? How do square it with your support for him? Youā€™re a sound guy so it must make you queasy to some degree but you swallow it, I expect?

I didnā€™t avoid the question. I donā€™t like him but I think heā€™s a better candidate than Kamala. My ā€œsupport for himā€ extends to that. Iā€™d say a lot of the voters are queasy about voting for him anyway.

The question was your feelings about his racism and misogyny. First you said it wasnā€™t worth dignifying with a response and then you avoided answering it. I thinks its a reasonable enough thing to query. If you support him or advocate for him you either endorse or accept his racism and misogyny, to some degree, for whatever reason. I find that odd. Anyway Iā€™ll leave it at that.

1 Like

ā€¦any male that hates women, probably. Did your da treat your ma with respect or is this the reaction of a broken heart that never healed?

Iā€™m on about real me broā€¦ Not weaklings like you thatā€™s a pretend junkie and pretend alcoholic.

Leave the mas out of it, lads

1 Like

Thereā€™s a real nasty streak to these lefty headbangers

Puritanical stalinist lunatics. Theyā€™d need to be watched.

Took me a while to hit the right nerve. You could work those issues out with a good therapist.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a weak manā€™s response

Weā€™re all weak. Weā€™re decaying from the moment weā€™re born. We get ill, we break. A hard facade is only that, a facade. Few people can actually use it effectively to intimidate. Either way, itā€™s a waste of energy.

Ah here will you fuck off you half wit.
The DNC had Bill Clinton as a prime time speaker at their convention. That man is an absolute creep, been accused by multiple women of sexual assault and worse, pretty sure he paid one of them off.
There is no moral high ground in American politics. No matter who wins the election, be it the Orange Egotistical Nutcase Trump or Empty Suit Harris, absolutely nothing will change.

1 Like

You just know pervert Clinton was on epstein island banging under age wans to beat the band.

Eh, mate

ā€œJane Doeā€ aka ā€œKatie Johnsonā€ ā€“ 1994. Lawsuit filed June 2016, refiled October 2016 as reported by Buzzfeed and others, then dropped in November 2016.
Jane Doe is an unnamed plaintiff, who has also gone by ā€œKatie Johnsonā€ in legal papers. She claims she was repeatedly raped by Trump and Jeffery Epstein at Epsteinā€™s New York City apartment in 1994, when she was 13 years old. A witness, also given a pseudonym ā€” ā€œTiffany Doeā€ ā€” said she recruited ā€œJane Doeā€ and others. Doe, using the name ā€œJohnson,ā€ gave an interview to the Daily Mail in which she said she did not know who Trump was at the time of the alleged attack but identified him later when she saw him on television. It is not known why she withdrew the lawsuit. She has not spoken publicly or withdrawn her rape allegation since then.

Look over there, quick Clinton was a good guy?

We need to get to the bottom of what happened here. How can we have faith in democracy if the deep state screws up a straightforward assassination attempt

https://twitter.com/GregTSargent/status/1830242958894879155

And his carry-on with Lewinsky while in the Oval Office (actually in the office) and how she was treated afterwards is pretty shocking.

1 Like