US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

“I saw it on TV” will be an acceptable response to headbangers in future, I presume?

Maybe Kyle should have said that to the judge yesterday, see how it went down😀

1 Like

Elections are won in the centre. The headbangers on either side won’t change their minds. All she has to do is appear reasonable to the people in the middle. I think she achieved that.

4 Likes

Would Mike pence and a lot of trumps advisers have been considered head bangers? There all voting for Harris now.

Trump has been turning them away for weeks

1 Like

I wouldn’t say she needs to convert too many. Stopping a few centrists from voting for Trump would nearly do. A few of them probably were after the Dems gave them a man who’s clearly senile (and who’s suddenly completely disappeared) to vote for. Now he’s out of the race she has a better chance.

It was Trump 5/6 and Harris evens yesterday. Now it’s Harris 5/6 and Trump evens so she must have got the nod in the debate

Its more important to get the Swifities registered to vote. It’ll be interesting to see if the numbers rise significantly after last nights announcement.

Are they due to do another tv debate?

Winning this election will probably just come down to turnout. One of the key things Trump did in 2016 was convince black voters that Hilary didn’t give a shit about them. Many stayed at home as a result.

According to the polls earlier this year Trump could get over 20% of the black vote this time. But Harris will surely eat into that and either convince them to vote for her or, at least, make them apathetic about voting Trump.

Wow, that’s some statement. I wonder will he flip and support Kamala now.

Since I woke up all I’ve been reading is that the Don had a very bad night. Can anyone please confirm? Surely this is not true.

“Putin would eat you lunch!” :smile::smile::smile:

Just read that one, what a line. Seems she made a right fool of him.

He convinced them by lying through his teeth and hopefully mOre people are wise to that this time.

Harris played it perfect.

None confirmed yet; vice presidential debate between Walz & Vance October 1st as far as I know.

1 Like

You’d wouldn’t expect things to improve for the Republicans after that either

2 Likes

I swear to fuck, you couldnt make this shit up

https://twitter.com/kylenabecker/status/1833738508244070892

That’s from a year ago. I’d say with the amount of her fans being able to vote for the first time in a presidential, her even further meteoric rise in the past year due to the Era’s tour, and the moms bringing their kids to the concerts…I wouldn’t be surprised to see that number triple.

1 Like

So it doesn’t matter if the eating pets thing is true or not, what matters is that people are talking about it?

1 Like

A man on the tv said so