US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

You think that, and you knowā€¦you might be right. He might be in a stage of cognitive decline that wonā€™t make him sufficiently competent for the roleā€¦or senility. However, itā€™s very difficult to know from where we are sitting. It would be interesting from say a neutral point of view to get say a swiss doctor for example, to fly in to do a rigorous physical fitness and mental competency test for both Trump and Biden and publish the results with their consent, of course.

1 Like

Yeah, I remember him wiping the floor with him a few times. Theyā€™ll have another tactic this time if he does agree to debate. Heā€™s being called a chicken by Haley for not debating her 1-on-1. Itā€™ll start sowing a bit of doubt in the minds of a few that planned to vote for him that arenā€™t MAGA heads if he refuses to debate Biden, when heā€™s supposedly senile.

I donā€™t think either man will debate at all.

Bidenā€™s turnout is what will lose it for him. His turnout will be well down. He wonā€™t get near the 81 million votes he got last time. The Russian backed third party candidates will siphon off votes too.

Trump got 74 million votes last time but he wonā€™t need that to win this time, he might win with 65 million. Bidenā€™s vote will probably drop to around 65/66 million.

Biden needs to win by probably 4-5% at least in the popular vote to win the electoral college because the electoral college is massively in favour of Trump. He wonā€™t.

I seen it stated recently that in the US, a much larger percentage of the female population make it to the polling booths to cast their vote than their male counterparts. Trumpā€™s jumped onto the ā€˜I killed abortionā€™ expressway recently and that might shift the numbers even more with women, but thereā€™s so many things that could send things either way at this point. Heā€™s just said so much and done so much crap that nothing he can say or do will shift his adoring mongos.
If Trump wins, there might be a plaza in Moneygall getting the Park Ui Chaoimh treatment.

Trump is such an all consuming content machine that any actual issues that might put a very small number of people off voting for him or encourage people to vote against American fascism will be lost in the noise.

1 Like

Seems obvious that thereā€™s a few Republicans stooges here deeply afraid of Biden at the polls. Drive on Joe!

Joe hid in his basement for 90% of the previous campaign. He is a joke. The Democratā€™s plan is to cheat, flood mail in ballots, illegals voting, the whole package. It doesnā€™t matter who the candidate is. Theyā€™ll keep Joe in the basement again

1 Like

What is it that he has that the country needs?

So the best option a country of 300+ million with a lot of the worldā€™s best universities and best companies has is someone whoā€™s qualification is that she was the wife of a former president.

The last thing that place needs is someone with no political experience at the helm AGAIN. Anyway, Iā€™m not convinced yet that the US is ready to elect a female to the highest office yet. Taking away abortion rights is telling them to get back in the kitchen.

@Tierneevin1979 youā€™re the man that can answer this - how likely is it Biden is dropped or steps away? I was listening to something that says if he does state heā€™s not running again itā€™ll be the summer so as that he is not a lame duck president throughout 2024, so makes some sense that in the meantime heā€™ll carry on as if heā€™s in campaign mode.

Iā€™d imagine if he were to be replaced as a candidate, that the Dems havnā€™t fooled themselves into thinking they have strong enough backup candidates that could win without a lengthy run-up campaign. Iā€™d be shocked if he were replaced, and I believe that the only instigator of a pull-out would be health related.

A political dynasty not jacked up by deviancy or outright corruption.

:thinking: I dunno about that

:roll_eyes: ah here!

So youā€™ve bought into the sheā€™s a man conspiracy?

Remains to be seen with the obamas, what we have seen for sure with Clinton, Bush, Kennedy

If the Dems are dropping someone in late it will have to be someone with big name recognition because the public will have no chance to get to know them. The Dems seem to have no good candidates outside Obama II.

Iā€™m convinced they have to go for someone other than Biden.

The belge lads cant go with an incompetent genocidal degenerate whoā€™s set the world on fire, because he dithers a bit.
Itā€™s utterly bizarre.

1 Like