US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Thereā€™s not a single living American with this level of discipline and focus

He probably had the Walmart receipt in his pocket from lunchtime

3 Likes

Its easier to go down to Walmart and buy a rifle in fairness

1 Like

A wall between Doon and Tipp is long overdue

2 Likes

Thatā€™s what came to my mind too. Decent film.

1 Like

What are the chances Biden is actually taken out now? Equalise the sympathy and remove candidate at same swoop. Those Palestinians and Ukrainians must continue to die at all costs to support our interests.

3 Likes

Bidens bulls eye comment no doubt encouraged this lad to take the law into his own handsā€¦
Letā€™s see if the same levels of scrutiny apply now. Trump may as well have led the rally into congress on jan 6th such was the personal blame apportioned

The disappointment of my 14 year old when I told her about the shooting and she asked was he dead :grinning:

2 Likes

I always thought I could tell when images were AI generated but after last night Iā€™m not sureā€‹:grimacing::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

He had an ArmaLite AR-15 assault rifle.
It wasnā€™t up to the job from that distance.

A registered Republican? Was he a disgruntled Rondesanctimonious or Nikki Haley supporter?

The shooters name has been removed from CNN and all of the msm now.

They might as well leave Joe as the candidate, nobody else will have a chance now.

Will Ivana get her money back ?

1 Like

The swinger states filled their ballot papers on this news

Itā€™s allegedly easy to change affiliation on the register and he may have changed it to possibly gain access without suspicion to a rally.

You shouldnā€™t have to register your political allegiances

His name is plastered across the CNN banner feed thingy right now.

Youā€™d have to be fairly naive to not believe Trump didnā€™t stage this whole thing himself.

That ā€œbloodā€ on his face looked suspiciously like that Harlequins player against Leinster that time.

https://twitter.com/JohnSimpsonNews/status/1812412457094099419