US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

I wonder are they just automatically registered from your vote in the previous election, but you can change your allegiance in the public record.

Biden was ā€˜flooding the zoneā€™.

The armalā€™s a tidy rifleā€¦more than enough for 300m plus. There wasnā€™t even a breeze.
Iā€™d say democrats are pure useless at dialling in a scope.

Donald Trump had Ivana murdered, mate.

They donā€™t come with a scope as standard.
How could you pick out a person from 120 metres?

Donā€™t answer thatā€¦

Yaxley-Lennon is FAKE NEWS.

The whole world is going to get blown up in the next five years

Thatā€™s one of your more optimistic statements

8 Likes

Theyā€™ve been saying that since the cuban missile crisis. Out from under the bed and off to mass with you.

2 Likes

We might avoid this fate if only the Republican convention could get blown up.

The internet is flooded with 2 x conspiracy theories per nut since the shooting. Is the truth going to be too boring on this one?

It would have been so funny if Trump had actually been murdered during the fake assassination attempt he staged.

2 Likes

Best of luck today

https://twitter.com/brophshane/status/1812375319149486228?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

Heā€™s not convinced

The head of sport at the Nenagh Guardian has spoken

5 Likes

The secret service were definitely looking his way and at least curious/suspicious for a few moments before he shot. Whatā€™s the protocol for them? I guess itā€™s shoot on sight if you are satisfied thereā€™s an imminent threat? Itā€™s possible the main secret service sniper wanted to be satisfied first that it was a shooter, and not just someoneā€™s father or grandfather above on the roof fixing a leak.

Thanks bae.

I thought presidents were always in glass boxes so they couldnā€™t be shot at?

Youā€™re thinking of the lad from Vatican City