US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Seems a bit mental to me.

Trump would be much better off in a wooden box.

#blueanon

1 Like

There are fellas here who think this was real too. :grinning:

That’s the kind of shit loons on twitter would come out with and you’d mock them. But because it’s Trump you believe it.

Someone is dead like. Or will you be saying show me the bodies like a Sandy Hook truther?

8 Likes

They’d hardly kill a fella if it was staged

I was thinking the same.

President Trump has already been discharged from hospital and is back at his golf course in New Jersey gearing up for the start of the Republican Convention in Milwaukee tomorrow. What a man.

This is quite reminiscent of the Conservative and Unionist party conference in Brighton in 1984 when Prime Minister Thatcher reported for duties at the start of proceedings on the Friday morning a little over 6 hours after surviving an IRA/SF attempt to assassinate her.

They didn’t move him off-stage until they knew the shooter was down.
That’s all…

When watching it last night I had to laugh at the secret service agent trying to holster her gun.
And sure enough somebody has it on YouTube.

If fairness though some of the other girls looked the business alright.

Female agents are getting an awful time on Fox this morning

Trump awayyy ahead in the ratings now, but the democrats will learn from this- they’ll probably shoot biden now, just to level things up

5 Likes

Nah, that was an actual real assassination attempt.

Biden gone from 3s on Betfair to 1.5 to be the democratic nominee

One dead, 2 critical. Staged my ass.

2 Likes

There’s zero chance it was staged.

Some lads are fierce naive.

It’s touching.

2 Likes

https://x.com/rtenews/status/1812422732514009200?t=0ixdpXgdCXavbRFrU8zWRw&s=19

Anyone whonsays it was staged is a loon.

The fruit loop who thinks the moon is made out of cheese has suddenly gone full “we must believe the MSM!”. :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: