US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Letā€™s bear in mind that a lot of Democrats (and outside observers) would like Michelle Obama to run. In addition to Hilary Clinton (who at least served in office), nepotism does not trouble Democrats in practice even though they are supposedly the ones who strive for equality.

Iā€™m not sure nepotism has ever really troubled the electorate at large anywhere really.

I see Paddy Power have Josh Shapiro and Roy Cooper as VP pick favourites. They also have Mark Kelly and Andy Beshear ahead of Buttigieg.

Canā€™t say Iā€™ve ever heard of them.

https://twitter.com/lauraloomer/status/1815380536577384457?s=46

Iā€™ll be surprised if they dont have another go at assassinating trump, they might even take out vance at the same time

Youā€™d imagine if Kamala takes over now the Republicans would step away and let her have the 4 years

Theyā€™d be no loss the pair of them.

2 Likes

Youā€™d imagine if he is not fit to seek reelection heā€™s not fit to remain President

Whatā€™s really going on @glenshane ?

2 Likes

Yikes, thereā€™s some mad stuff on her Twitter account. Biden stepping down as President would really be something. Hopefully he isnā€™t terminally ill. :crossed_fingers:

Whatā€™s the markets saying?

Paddy Power is an authority on US politics on top of everything else?

Not sure Kamala will fair well. But the dems probably lacking a slam dunk candidate.

Harris canā€™t distance herself from Bidens policies. Sheā€™s a continuation

Youā€™ll hear Hillaryā€™s anguished screams from this side of the Atlantic if Harris becomes the first female POTUS

I thought his policies have been very successful?

1 Like

Oddschecker.com is now showing pretty much the same. I donā€™t bother with gambling so donā€™t know what site might be the best to check.

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics/us-politics

Sheā€™s a Trump supporter now? Whoā€™d a thunk that

Iā€™d know nothing about politics betting but itā€™s absolutely wild. Biden was 1/2 be nominee after trump was shot. 7s Friday evening. 3s Sunday morning and then he was gone last night.

All the sports books will just follow the exchanges and the exchanges are completely mental from what I can see. Iā€™ve no idea who drives the markets but they are for millions of euros anyway.

Bush Jnr beat two war veterans also (granted calling Gore a full on ā€œwarā€ vet might be a stretch, but he was there).
As much as America lives to warble on about supporting the armed forces and ā€œthank you for serviceā€ bullshit, it doesnā€™t count for shit in the big race.

Looks like the loss yesterday addled your brain

Couldnā€™t resist the auld misogynistic dig :+1:

But yeah, do you think Hilary is suppprting Trump now??