US Presidential Election 2024 - here comes Kamabla

Not the nepotism bit. Her actions. Republicans and especially Trump will have a field day bringing up all the bosses she slept with to get ahead.

Iā€™ll leave you go because youā€™re grieving and not in full control of your faculties.

No Iā€™m fine
Youā€™re still making dumbass comments though :man_shrugging:

What dumbass comment did I make,? You decided to wade in with the dumb comment, in your ā€œjust asking questionsā€ type of way.

You clearly never read Clintonā€™s book, if you had, youā€™d have gotten the joke.

Fucking hell, itā€™s a joke that only works for people whoā€™ve read a particular book :grinning:

:man_shrugging:

Iā€™m not entirely sure @carryharry . Iā€™m veering away from the second shooter narrative, but i havenā€™t ruled it out entirely.
This crooks fella was a better than decent shot, but not using a proper scope was a strange move, and Iā€™d never take an AR 15 to assassinate a president from 150 yards, personally speaking
The sensible guess is that ā€˜theyā€™ knew it was going ahead and decided to facilitate it as much as possible, without actually being directly involved. Most of trumps team had been stood down, the local secrrt service unit had been redeployed, the lad tasked with directing the operation worked in cyber security, they sent trump out onto the stage despite knowing there was a threat, they didnā€™t check the roof before and then they hosed it down afterwardsā€¦and let me know if you see any footage of tweedledum and tweedledee providing security for joe biden.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/kamalahq/status/1815437477462605891?s=46

Vance could singlehandedly lose the election for Trump. Heā€™s like Alan Partridge. Democrats must be doing cartwheels he was picked. Unlike Pence he has serious notions too and I think thereā€™s a good chance Trump will start to see him as a rival and turn on him.

https://twitter.com/AOC/status/1815475217134961029

3 Likes

Spicy

He has no policies beyond Trump ones and probably couldnā€™t name ten European countries . He is being groomed as successor and is content with that is my take.

1 Like

a bipartisan bollocking. even irish senior officials would be ashamed to be that obstructive and uncooperative

2 Likes

I actually I do know Mark Kelly, heā€™s the astronaut guy with the twin brother. His wife was shot in the head a few years ago and somehow survived.

The hilarity, the charisma.

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1815454907291627927

Reports Joe Biden is extremely ill and is on the way out.

Link?

1 Like

:coconut: :palm_tree: Brat would sail into win four years like LBJ after JFKā€™s demise. Trumpā€™s noise would get crowded out for the 100 odd days.

1 Like

The Rethugs are fucked. @glenshane @Kyle and the rest of the alt-right lunatics are going to be crying into their Mountain Dews soon enough.

My sources say he died shortly before signing his resignation letter

Questioning wasnā€™t exactly professional either but two outstanding Cunts nonetheless