Useless cagers and annoying habits

They have to show you the gun, you could probably challenge it if you wanted

1 Like

The fuckin horn is gone on my car and I had two occasions this morning where I could have blown two cunts out of it. I was seething at not being able to express my annoyance.

1 Like

Wave your fist out the window instead.

1 Like

Thought you lads always had a spare

af45cd4a5a8b35b13a6544addae8540c

4 Likes

Cc @buffegan

I did very Italianate hand and facial gestures today at a woman who blocked a yellow box

1 Like

I was on the M7 the other day and witnessed a fella undertaking in a clio on the hard shoulder for the best part of 4 mile. It was utter fucking insanity, he even undertook a large dual artic carrying a load of timber. I never saw anything like it. A couple of weeks ago, I happened to be southbound on the M7 two evenings in a row, and witnessed the same guy (the same fucking cunt in an audi) undertaking on the hard shoulder also, albeit pulling in and out according as he wished to over(under)take. This same guy did this two evenings in a row. What the fuck is wrong with people?

Report the cunt next time.

I inquired about doing so, sounds like a lot of work. I utilised the carhorn at both instead. That should have sufficed.

Snap. I did the very same this morning as I was blocked off by a lady who drove into the yellow box on the magic roundabout near my house, thus blocking me from exiting to turn right into a lane where no cars were present. The lady in the next car laughed at me and allowed me out as soon as the space was free again.

1 Like

@Bandage - Are you gearing up for your test, bro?

I went to beep a cunt who came straight across the roundabout this morning in the wrong lane and with no indicator. I spotted him park up then and I realised I knew the fucker as an absolute pest of a sales man who hounded me for a couple of years.

The second incident, there are three lanes going around a fairly sharp turn, the lady in the inside lane, who was slightly ahead of me, came half way across into my lane as she negotiated the bend. I threw my hand up in frustration but she was chatting away to someone in the passenger seat so didnā€™t notice.

1 Like

Similar thing happened to me on Sunday. Some useless driver had cut me off at a junction and I went to blast on the fucking horn but it had gone. I wouldnā€™t mind but I had only gotten stung on my eyeball by a wasp about an hour beforehand so I was seething. Itā€™s grand now and I can laugh about it but I still have a little bump about an inch across on my eye.

3 Likes

:smile:

Are you @Juhniallioā€™s little daughter?

Iā€™m not sure what the point of this was but Iā€™m not impressed.

I told you billy big balls would be along to make up stories.

Relax, bro. @ChocolateMice posted this earlier this morning in Things that are wrong having a pop at me.

ā€œSounds like @Horsebox on here ā€¦ always jumping on everyoneā€™s pretend storiesā€

So I posted the above, pretending to steal your post as my own. To be honest I thought Iā€™d pick up a nice few likes for it and Iā€™m fucking seething.

3 Likes

I have you and Juhy tied up in knots hereā€¦ A master internetter.

Hope your eye clears up

1 Like