Useless cagers and annoying habits

I posted a court judgment before as a salutary tale about road rage where somebody lost their temper and ended up with ā€œlife changingā€ injuries.

Easy to lose the rag on the road but if you drive on for five minutes it is over and you forget about it. If you engage in silly beggars you can end up making a life altering decisionā€¦

1 Like

Youā€™re right, the likes of @horsebox and @TreatyStones and a few of the others posting above really are stupid cunts.

Big men in their Renault Clios.

Which car was your wife in ?

2 Likes

:grin:

You were lucky to catch @Fagan_ODowd on one of his good days. Could have been a lot worse.

One if my bug bears is when you park up in a car park that is more or less empty and some cunt arrives in and parks in the space beside you
with no room to open your door.

4 Likes

I saw the sign & cut across by Belgard.

Are the two lads either side of the disabled spot parked outside parking spaces?

Yes. People seem to abandon the car there and go to the ATM

youā€™d never get that in England, pure pig ignorance

:sweat_smile: Three fucking wankers so

Thatā€™s standard operating procedure in these parts, throw on the hazards and your grand. You should be legally obliged to kick the wing mirrors off the car of anyone at it

Fuckin William St, the main artery through the city, lads litterally just pull up in the middle of the road, fire on the flashers and go away into Guineys to buy a pack of tea towels or something.

1 Like

Youā€™d have lads with hazards on parked outside lads with hazards on up outside Luigiā€™s on Parnell Street sometimes.

Thatā€™s grand though once youā€™re only lashing in for a bag of chips

Actually a greasy bag of chips would hit the spot on a day like today.

Iā€™m after putting an awful hunger on meself too just thinking about it.