Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

They will have 22 done before the dinner at 5 and they will be going solid into the late night with the hope of reaching treble figures in the next 24 hours .

That was 0 this morning #progress

Best case scenario - August

Foad

We’ve already conceded that 2021 will be written off while most other countries are going hell for leather to get back to normal.

I’m surprised nobody is hyping up Bahrain here (population of less than 2 million) who’ve 55,000 out the gap already. You’d imagine a nation with such a solid human rights record wouldn’t be fudging the figures at all, and will ensure the most at risk receive it first, regardless of status or wealth

You are dialling it in there.

With AZ Oxford not coming for another month at least, I wonder what number of doses we’ll see from Moderna once it’s authorised in a couple of weeks.

Is AZ approved by John Bull already?

In the “coming days” it will be

1 Like

Set for approval there, the EMA claim not to have received the data yet.

John Bull will approve anything on the desk…

Australia aren’t rushing in to it.

In fairness, they really have no need.

Eh?

The Sydney outbreak is under control. They have limited amounts of Covid out there. They are unlikely to be looking at changing their travel rules before Easter and they are still in the middle of summer.

Europe and North America are in the middle of a major surge. The quicker the vaccine is rolled out, the better it will be for staffing of hospitals and also to have a material impact on the death rate. The U.K. are in a better place for their latest wave given the fact that they have so many of their healthcare workers and nursing home residents with one jab complete, with the second ones starting from today I believe.

How are they classifying the Israeli numbers? Just on the first dose? When the second dose is required it will surely slow up administering the vaccine to new people?

Have we reached double figures in Ireland yet?

Is this the new circle jerk material now is it? Fuck sake

Would it not make more sense to do it now in the summer while cases are low?

Doing it while cases are higher introduces risk

I assume they’ll be doing loads in the next month or so. But it’s a question of months there still, it’s a question of days in this part of the world.