Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

We’re the Soviets and we have revenge in our hearts.

1 Like

Assume there will be an update early tomorrow to show how many vaccines issued this week
Hopefully ahead of targets

2 Likes

Ashutosh is working overnight on the SSIS packages to collate the data. Expect vaccination numbers in the milluns.

“So Mr Egghead, I’ve delivered what you asked for. Number of vaccinations in Dublin multiplied by the grades in the three highest Leaving Cert subjects added to number of vaccinations nationwide multiplied by the estimated grade for SPE. With a max integer of 2000.”

Any announcement on the vaccination numbers?

Did we reach the promised 35k?

Reid said yesterday they were going to beat it.

I see Hancock said yesterday they are doing 200k a day and will have all 14m vulnerable done by mid Feb. Good going.

:roll_eyes:

How can the Danes be so far ahead? They would have a similar amount to ourselves and would be bound by the same EU supply?

1 Like

He’s getting pummeled in the comments by people vaccinated on weekends

they’re vaccinating mink

2 Likes

Ireland level with the world there

Denmark (For the moment anyway) are spacing out the 2 doses by 6 weeks. Ireland are leaving 3 weeks between the doses. Denmark started their plan earlier too I think.

We have a great affinity with Oman.

wankers like Donnelly spend more time thinking up excuses than actually doing anything

4 Likes

But we are not on the second dose yet

neither are they

That’s what I’m saying. We are both working through our first doses, so their lead wouldn’t have anything to do with that, or am I missing something?

they started earlier.

with the gap in doses I think they aren’t butterflying. They’re using full allocation without reserve and depending on new stock for second dose. (assumption)

We’re dosing closer together so are keeping 50% for second dose in case of supply issues