Vaccine Numbers Log Thread

So when they say specific. They mean the opposite. That’s what you’re saying?

That’s proven my point.

I would think specific is fairly self explanatory, but obviously not.

I would thought so too.

What you say they mean is the opposite of specific

The date range may be open ended, but don’t think that would stop it from being specific

More have got their first doses. I believe it was 121k up to Saturday, which is actually on the low side. There are additional ones who have been vaccinated via the HSE and the other cohorts.

Monday might be aggressive but they are down to the low 60s booked in from tomorrow in quite a few centres. I would guess at a minimum all who wanted it will have their appointment by Saturday, possibly spilling into mid next week but cohort 7 will be getting them too.

One of my sisters is 62 and she’s getting the AZ tomorrow

It would.

I’m right. They made a bollocks of it and @glasagusban is out here defending public sector incompetence.

I don’t think it does.

We’ll take them off their hands. Jab it into me

Jesus Christ… ThIs is horrific reading. A few lads have lost over the last couple of months… they need to start getting out more.

6 Likes

That’s what I’m hearing, they’re down to that age range in several centres.

I’m sure there will be ones where it isn’t that advanced and some older people than that have missed out, but I reckon we are more advanced than is indicated. Alan Kelly raised 220k not being registered in that age range last week, I’m sure there are tech luddites and some vaccine hesitancy, but I expect a bigger reason is people having appointments from other cohorts. I know of quite a few people who have had multiple appointments.

Call the cops. There’s been a murder

2 Likes

He’s clane lost it this lad

2 Likes

LIDTF are gone full anti science

I see Dan still hasn’t got over when I pointed out that he keeps mentioning his wife is a nurse.

An awful chip on his shoulder.

1 Like

This thread is like Gemtrails career. Started off trying to be a serious reporter on a topic. Not long after descended into madness and a figure of pity and fun.

1 Like

Who is her carer? Your wife, the nurse?

I wonder can I get another nice post from this one

The most pointless argument ever