Vegetarians - Gimps or what?

Gimps. :rolleyes:

Get this through your head you Jew motherfucker, you! You only exist out here because of me!

I’m a jew to go to bed, it’s awful late.

t’would make sense alright, mac maintains you are an awful hungry cunt;)

Could you keep your ignorant opinions to yourself you racist muldoon

Dearest Tassotti

Kindly go fuck yourself!
http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/free-sexy-smileys-944.gif

Regards
The Puke

Keep your hook nose out of this

i hear he can smoke a fag in the shower it is so big…

Huh?

If you have not noticed, I have killed off Mac-he just wasn’t working as a character on here.

[quote=“Pikeman”]Huh?

If you have not noticed, I have killed off Mac-he just wasn’t working as a character on here.[/quote]

he is/was a poor man’s Dunph at best

Very true-only so long you can pretend to know about Horses and greyhounds and the like-there was nothing left for him so just had to get rid.

A wexican Jew, jesus, now that is fucked up. Its like a Muslim Mexican.

Im going to have to have words about this racist bile being spouted here. Other members have been banned from the forum for this type of thing.

:D:clap:

I’ve just finished my longest ever adult spell without eating meat. I did ten days. Didn’t miss it one bit but I was eating beautiful fish every day. Did wonders for the plumbing too.
Got home yesterday and last night after a few beers myself and a mate went to a xinjiang(meat-on-stick heaven) restaurant and pounded the place.

No problem with vegetarians - each to their own.

But this meat is murder thing is a joke. These people do not recognise that man is an animal and all animals eat other animals in order to survive.

And it is The Smiths’ worst album. Not overly gone on the song either.

Yeah, I’d be the same - I don’t mind the cunts one way or the other.

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]No problem with vegetarians - each to their own.

But this meat is murder thing is a joke. These people do not recognise that man is an animal and all animals eat other animals in order to survive.

And it is The Smiths’ worst album. Not overly gone on the song either.[/quote]

What do you make of the Jews? Is this place an anti-semite forum now or whats the craic?

I was under the impression it always was, after all the cunts killed our lord…

Arnold? Who’s Arnlod?