Vegetarians - Gimps or what?

In the words of Boycie - you smell like a vegetarianā€™s fart.

Ah vegetarianism is just wrong. Wrong wrong wrong.

Anyone who can deny the utter rightness of a lamb chop, a Wagyu Beef steak or correctly cooked pock belly is a fuckwit.

A pock belly?

Had a mate and his sister over for dinner the other week and he tells me on the day that sheā€™s a veggie. I was making chicken curry and rice so I ended up having to put more veg in the curry than I usually would. Load of bollox, donā€™t know how anyone could not like meat.

Yes, its a step up from a Pork Belly.

Women being vegetarians is alright. Men being vegetarian is just fucked up.

Could you, if you havenā€™t already, kill an animal to eat it?

A number of farmers on here probably wouldnā€™t think twice about it having grown up around it and being exposed to it dailyā€¦ but a lot of us are well removed from the processā€¦ could you break a chickens neck or slit a cow or a horsesā€™ throat for its meat?

What about fishing?

Are you happy to kill it?

As in take a trout off the hook and bash his head off a rock?

Yeah ā€¦

Yeah, Iā€™ve done that.
Iā€™ve butchered a few birds as well ( avian now, Iā€™m not @myboyblue ), but didnā€™t actually kill them.

2 Likes

Could you slit a cowā€™s throat and watch it bleed out?

Some cows are cunts. After suffering their ignorance and lack of obedience over a few years, youā€™d nearly follow them into the factory and slit their throats yourself. Animals can be wankers.

5 Likes

:joy:

ā€œMe, I canā€™t usually get them 'cause my girlfriendā€™s a vegetarian, which pretty much makes me a vegetarian. I do love the taste of a good burger. Mmm. [To Brett] You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with Cheese in France?ā€

I had a vegan barbecue for my lunch today there in Camden Market. The ā€œmeatā€ was made with a product called Seitan. I wouldnā€™t feed it to a dog. Iā€™m as fond of the planet as the next man but if eating this crud is what it takes to save it we might as well be doomed.

8 Likes

I am going to a vegan wedding in October. Shoot me now

must have been some mickey mouse operation for tourists, vegan food is unreal when done right