Vegetarians - Gimps or what?

The Vegan crowd had one chance with me and they blew it.

Is it any wonder @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy barely has the strength to shrug his shoulders these days

1 Like

Seitan is absolute shit, a poor manā€™s Tofu.

Beyond Meat and Impossible Foods are the way to go, good flavor and hold their shape during cooking.

2 Likes

Seitan can be absolutely grand if itā€™s prepared well and presented in an otherwise good dish, Iā€™ve often had shitty meat at a barbeque, most people approach vegan food with a bad attitude

The planet is fine mate, eat away. Donā€™t be wasting the few decent years eating that slop.

1 Like

I assume theyā€™ll have a meat option as they would be twittering to the high heavens if there was no vegan option at a normal persons wedding.

1 Like

I like vegan food except for when they use seitan and other shite to imitate meat. If you decide to not eat meat you shouldnā€™t try to find substitutes, just eat other things. Same with ā€œvegan cheeseā€.

1 Like

I donā€™t know. Iā€™m just worried thereā€™ll be no alcohol too. Donā€™t think I could surive any wedding sober, let alone a vegan one

Itā€™s the lgbt crowd at it again. They have the country fucked I tell you

Itā€™s in Wales

Same difference

Iā€™ll give you that one

1 Like

Iā€™ve just had a week as close to vegetarian living as Iā€™ve had in years. 5/7 vegetarian dinners and 4/7 vegetarian lunches. A little detox before a big meat All Ireland build up week.

1 Like

Youā€™re obsessed with the gays mate

2 Likes

Itā€™s extremely weird.

Very odd

Quite peculiar indeed

is @iron_mike gone gay?

The planet will be destroyed regardless. As will the universe and everything in it. Itā€™s a certainty of physics. Eat away

1 Like