Versus CSSO FC - 01/10/07

8 man squad for tonight after Tinnion pulled out with illness at lunchtime. He joins Rocko (ankle) and ClarkeyCat (thigh strain) on the disabled list. Ro is unavailable due to work commitments. Neelo will also be undergoing a late fitness test on a recurring groin injury. Smelly and Farmer make their seasonal debuts with the team desperate for a victory after two shocking performances in the first couple of rounds.

Probable lineup in our usual 1-3-1 formation with cover in brackets:

Bandage (Farmer);
Fats (Smelly);
Colly (Kylo); Neelo (Fats); Smelly (Farmer);
Jugs (Neelo/Colly);

I also anticipate that a sporting celebrity will be attending tonight’s game to lend thefreekick.com his support.

Bandage wrote:

I also anticipate that a sporting celebrity will be attending tonight’s game to lend thefreekick.com his support.

Apparently Jose Mourinho is back in Merrion Sq. for more talks today. As it’s only a short hop to Sandymount I’d say it’s him is it?

How’d the game go this evening? Got a text from Farmer telling me he scored, he neglected to tell me the result. Typical Farmer, all about his own game.

A comfortable victory despite 2 yellow cards. Goals from Kylo, Juhniallio, Jugs, Fats and Farmer.

And Ruaidhri too of course.

A resounding 6-1 victory.