Versus Junior B's - 06/05/08

A huge game for tfk tonight and one we’re determined to win for a couple of different reasons.

Firstly, last week’s victory has finally given us some momentum and we still think we can win the league now we’re getting more of our main players back from injury.

But more importantly we’ve some special guests attending the game tonight and it’ll be their first time witnessing a live football game.

Yes, tfk executive management committee has invited Elisabeth Fritzl and her children to tonight’s proceedings and has even taken the measure of making one of the Fritzl boys honourary substitute for the game.

Bandage commented, ‘Elisabeth must really feel like a prisoner in her own country, as opposed to her home, at the moment so we felt it would be a nice gesture to invite herself and the kids across to see a top level game. Josef is unable to attend but he sends his apologies.’

Squad: Bandage, Fats, Tinnion, Smelly, cesc4, Doyler, Ledge, Stefan Fritzl.

Media blackout at the game tonight due to the Fritzls being in attendance. They wanted their privacy.

Anyway the upshot of that is that the result hasn’t been made available yet, just hoping the lads gave a good account of themselves in the absence of their inspirational leader.

[quote=“therock67”]Media blackout at the game tonight due to the Fritzls being in attendance. They wanted their privacy.

Anyway the upshot of that is that the result hasn’t been made available yet, just hoping the lads gave a good account of themselves in the absence of their inspirational leader.[/quote]

Yes, it is a shame that I’m away on international duty.

What was the result?

Bandage ‘unofficially’ told me last night that we ‘might’ have lost 3-1.

Tinnion confirmed this morning that we ‘might’ have lost 3-1…

A 3-1 loss. We had a good team on paper but didn’t play well at all. Trading in tfk shares have been suspended this morning due to the astro team crisis.

Still though ye must be have been delighted to capture the signature of Fritzl.

any of ye drop the hand on your one elisabeth…

Was it a “free” transfer or did you have to pay some sort of a “release” fee.

I hear he has a great touch, young Fritzl. No matter how hard it’s coming at him he can trap the ball. Learnt the skill from his father I think I heard. Although it might have been his grandfather.

You couldn’t fault his determination, he was like a caged animal upon release the way he raced around the pitch. His passing and awareness was awful though - it was like he had tunnel vision.

/original/3X/0/d/0d8aac65a9d98b99fec8fa1832a3f3d35274562f.MP4