Versus United AA - 26/11/09

We’ve now won 0 games in a row and need to win tonight.

SQUAD (from):
Bandage
Rocko
Farmer,
Stevie G
Smelly
Ledge
cesc4
Tinnion
ClarkeyCat
Fats

This crowd have won their last two games (one of them very comprehensively) so while they’re near the bottom of the table they look like they’ve improved beyond all recognition recently.

I will be captaining the side on my return to action tonight but won’t reassume full managerial duties until next week.

I’m a late withdrawal. Received a boll-o-king in work and need to work late to fix things up.

Also it’s Thanksgiving and the only football I like to play on Thanksgiving is American Football.

Reports filtering through of a 6-2 victory. The rot has been stopped.

Patchy enough performance but we’ll take the win after being plunged into crisis last week when losing our first game in 6 months.

cesc4 x5
Stevie G x1

[quote=“Bandage”]Patchy enough performance but we’ll take the win after being plunged into crisis last week when losing our first game in 6 months.

[/quote]

Its OK Bandage, Rocko is back in charge now going for 23 without loss. I expect normal service to return.

Just to note, I managed the team last Thursday despite Rocko’s return - it was my final managerial task and the reins have now been handed over to Rocko. However, he appalled cesc4 and myself on Friday by revealing that he’ll possibly be missing our top of the table clash on December 17 in order to attend his work Christmas party. He followed up by stating he would be delighted if we ultimately lost the league due to defeats suffered in that game and the one we got turned over in when he was in China as it would emphasise how important he is to the team. Sickening.

Are you sure Rocko said that? It was getting difficult to understand what he was saying just before he left.

He said all this at lunchtime though.