Very quiet around here

That’s a very comforting and reassuring graph to have at this time. It’s great when you can put data to work like this.

1 Like

The General Election was a fantastic time for the forum. I can’t wait for the next one.

1 Like

@Rocko will need to impose a one post minimum

I’ll have a look for the previous 7 days later on.

I’m busy doing some essential work now.

We’ve gone back to having to log in to view?
Poor old @BruidheanChaorthainn can’t even lurk with dignity :confused:

We were for a bit.

Back to normal now again. No login required.

You’ve no natural support base unfortunately @glenshane. I like you but you’re like England trying to get votes in the Eurovision these days.

2 Likes

Everyone is off out breaking the lockdown

If you don’t post on TFK saying you broke the lockdown did you even break the lockdown

if you dont go break the lockdown you are a nazi sympathiser.

1 Like

You’re taking this social distancing thing too far, isolating @glenshane and he harmlessly tipping away above in Dungiven will do nothing for his self-esteem and he already struggling with children and briars.
Terrific analogy all the same.

1 Like

The people on TFK complaining vociferously about the lockdown are not breaking it. On the other hand, the lads refuting any criticism of it while shilling for FG and the medical junta are the ones breaking the restrictions repeatedly. You literally could not make it up.

1 Like

The bastards repeatedly ridiculed me for taking my dog out for a shit… They’re now off up the country playing golf, organising BBQs and getting their hair cut.

1 Like

The world has been turned upside down.

Simon Harris has said we may move to an accelerated release of lock down.

We beat this lads. Well done to Fine Gael. It’s time to get back from under the beds and restart the economy getting pints delivered, your hair cut, buying paint in Woodies and ating Big Macs from McDonalds.

Now there’s a woman

Who is Michael Jordan playing for next year? I’m a big Miami dolphins fan

Are you sure?

Steffi Graff​:+1::+1::+1::+1::+1::+1:

A lot of lads now sitting with their heads in the hands. Same thing happened in Italy