Vincent Browne

She’s played this very badly. She could have blamed Callinan for an awful lot of this shit and gotten away with a lot of it.
FF priming for an ambush here

By God . The man from. Broadford is back in the publishing game . What next Sean Fitzpatrick back running a bank .

He was lucky he wasnt born into a small farm back there.

Shane Phelan of the Indo giving the blow-by-blow of today’s proceedings from the Jobstown trial

He’s doesnt have a thought in his head.

A poor note-taker.

Fuck I missed it. What was he blowing about?

Literally nothing of note pal.

I’ve just turned it on there now. Waiting for Michelle Mulherrin to put her foot on her big fucking mouth

1 Like

Your are having impure thoughts boyo .

It’s allright. I’ve a wedding mass on Saturday. I’ll say a couple of contritions. Job is oxo

Macrons missus apparently is 64 and he’s 39…is that true?

Probably. She was his teacher in school.

Yes . She taught him in school. Seems her son was in same class as Monsieur Macron. She doesn’t look too shabby for her age .

Hmm…strange one though you have to admit.

1 Like

Have to say I find Eoin O Murchu to be a v sharp panelist.

A quick search on google was interesting

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.vox.com/platform/amp/world/2017/4/19/15197620/macron-french-elections-far-right-banker-france

Macron’s unconventional marriage has led some to speculate that he’s secretly gay. Back in February, he laughed off rumors that he was having an affair with Radio France CEO Mathieu Gallet. “If you’re told I lead a double life with Mr. Gallet it’s because my hologram has escaped,” Macron said at a rally, The Telegraph reports.

Absolutely
ADORES
The Sausage.

Well the French are known for their love of raw meat. Sausage tartar

Bizarre way to finish up