Vincent Browne

Colette Sexton is under fierce pressure reading those tweets.

Mother of Christ. Just heading to the leaba and an add comes on for Richard Clayderman. Fuck me thereā€™s a blast

Vincent Browne is acting very weirdly on tonightā€™s show.

heā€™s about 80 mate

Heā€™s a bit pissed off over Rathkeale getting a draw off of his beloved Dromcollogher/Broadford in the Limerick Senior Football Championship last weekend

for an 80 year old he is putting these gowls in their boxes

It is the Limerick way.

1 Like

He is in his holeā€¦Regina is merely toying with him. She has improved immensely to the point of mild appreciation from me.

Mick Barry is a gowl of the highest order.,ā€¦Young Sinead Oā€™Connell while looking demure and rideable isnā€™t pulling her weight.

Collins is - well a Collins. Please contact @Julio_Geordio for the full bio.

2 out of 3 aint bad. hon Vincent

Cops under the knife this evening.

She has to go.

It seems to me that thereā€™s a load of them need to go along with yer one.

Oh yea. I still believe that Callnan is responsible for a lot of shit left on her desk but there should have been a big clear out done at the top table at the time of his departure. She knew damn well what was going on.

Lisa Chambers has some nose for a story

1 Like

It would sicken you though. There are things going on in government/governance that if the people found out about thereā€™d be blue murder. The liberties that are taken and complete disregard shown to the people is very blind/willfully blind and unnerving looking into the future. Who do they think they are?

Sense of entitlement chief. Sense of entitlement. Twould make you sick

Whoā€™s this girl on the newspaper review?

Sheā€™s lovely.

The maddest thing is that any one of the horrendous fuckups should be enough for her to go. The sheer brazen refusal to accept anything was untoward is bordering on criminal but she seems like sheā€™s going to brazen it out. The Prime Time report tonight was outrageous. Basically deliberately trying to hide and obstruct the invesigations into Garda fraud. Itā€™s just a mental country!!!

Your boys didnā€™t say too much about it when their snouts were in the trough

1 Like

Reduce the risk