Viva Espana

Sign in to log your respect and admiration of the wonderful logjam of cultures that is Espana, and especially its football

Viva Espana

European Champions of Club and Country

Viva Espana

Viva Xavi
Viva Iniesta
Viva Puyol
Viva Pique
Viva Pep
Viva Cesc
Viva Xabi
Viva Iker
Viva Nando
Viva Davi
Viva Silva
Viva Sergio
Viva Pepe
Viva Alvaro
Viva Busquets
Viva Llorente
Viva Bojan

Viva the mercurial wonder of the Catalans, Galicians, Andalusians, Aragonese, Cantabians, Castilians, Basques, et al.

Viva La Liga

Viva football

Viva

Fuck sake MBB.
What do want, an international fucking incident?
Never EVER forget the Galicians.
They’ll go mental after reading your post.

[quote=“cluaindiuic”]Fuck sake MBB.
What do want, an international fucking incident?
Never EVER forget the Galicians.
They’ll go mental after reading your post.[/QUOTE]

Fuck them, I refuse to acknowledge their existance.

Spiltters. *

[SIZE=“1”]* fuck it I forgot the cunts, time to edit…[/SIZE]

Sure Barca dont even like Spain for Fuck sake. Cant wait for the blue half of Manchester to get to the Champions league final. Oh wait. Will never fooking happen.

Shan this is about celebrating all that is Spanish. Please don’t sully it with talk about the cesspit that is Manchester.

Shan,

Any chance you will coldly analyse what happened to your team last night that meant they were trounced instead of all this lepjacking?

Barca no respect for Spain. Sham they even play in Spain quite frankly.

Catalans wear the Spanish shirt with pride Shan. They wear the Barca shirt with pride also. They’re an amazing race, shown by their celebrations of winning both European trophy’s this season.

Unlike United fans who turned their backs on England after France 98, disgusting animals.

signing in

Viva West Clare and its ancestral links to Spain. Some say in the football of KIB you can still see the Spanish influence.

[quote=“myboyblue”]
Unlike United fans who turned their backs on England after France 98, disgusting animals.[/quote]

Because of the so called England Fans turning their backs on Beckham. Disgrace the way they acted to him. Its only football. No need to get so worked up about it.

You’d think shan, but, and you might find this hard to believe, many United fans are incredibly easy to get worked up.

I know.

I was shocked too.

Viva The Port House Tapas bar off grafton street. great little spot.

Viva Ronaldo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHikwhB5bDU

briantinnion signing in

Viva Cesc Fabregas, Viva Manuel Almunia, Viva Fran Merida, Viva Ignasi Miquel.

Viva Fernando Torres, Viva Xabi Alonso, Viva Alvaro Arbeloa, Viva Jose Reina, Viva Albert Reira

All proud Spaniards

[quote=“Fran”]Viva Fernando Torres, Viva Xabi Alonso, Viva Alvaro Arbeloa, Viva Jose Reina, Viva Albert Reira

All proud Spaniards[/QUOTE]

no viva rafa?

Viva Carlos Cuellar - significant improvement needed next season though Carlos.

why?..his playing level is suited to the club he’s at…very fookin average…