Vladimir Putin - GOAT

Your average Russian is far better off under Vlad than they ever were before

The economy has grown rapidly since he took over. Standard of living is at its highest point in Russian history, by far. Whenever they had Yeltsin the country was being run by the mafia - local police, everything.

The whole country is corrupt. Everyone is in on it, Putin is just the tip of the iceberg that they’re all part of. They’re not democrats, they’re extreme nationalists and want a strong leader.

They’re also wildly homophobic. Those people protesting against Putin are seen as faggy Westerners. Real men get their hands dirty, literally and morally. A huge number of the educated, liberal-minded young people in St Petersburg and elsewhere emigrate because they hate it so much.

They also still quite like Stalin. Stalin was a man who got the job done and Russia was strong back then.

Also, anyone in the past 30 years who had any interest in self-advancement, even in the civil service or whatever, supported Putin so that’s now the whole of society.

On my last visit to Moscow several years ago, a drunken cabdriver from a distant province drove me through the city, nearly weeping because, he said, he was unable to feed his family. “I want to emigrate to the States,” he said. “I can’t live like this.”

“You should try Canada,” I suggested to him. “Their immigration policies are very generous.”

He mock-spit on the floor, as he nearly careened into the sidewalk. “Canada? Never! I could only live in a superpower!”

1 Like

2 Likes

No coincidence the worlds greatest nation has the worlds greatest anthem :white_heart: :blue_heart: :heart:

1 Like

A savage dismantling of Western propaganda by Vlad here.

The West have a major problem when Vlad tells them exactly what they are.

4 Likes

I see Biden shat it today when he went face to face with Vlad.

2 Likes

Poor Kaitlin Collins got a harsh volley from him.

I see Biden put Vlad on notice over the cyber attacks.

Watched a lengthy interview with President Putin on abc news earlier. Am still laughing at the alleged retort to Sleepy Joe.
Biden went into his face looked in eyes and allegedly said to Vladimirovich I don’t see a soul in there. Vlad smiled wryly and says- we finally understand each other !

2 Likes

Reports that the Russians have fired on a British navy ship in the Black Sea.

Hon Vlad.

1 Like

Dropped four bombs from a fighter-bomber as a warning in disputed waters outside Crimea

Crimea is Russian.

Western aggression on Russian seas needs to stop.

2 Likes

Be some Craic next time the Russians are transiting through the Channel.

Vlad has sent the Brits scurrying

Sure the Brits have almost no ships these days. They’ll do nathin’

Vlad 3-12
NATO 0-4

1 Like

They have invisible ships now.

You say that like a good little Nazi. Russia persecuted the systematic genocide of the native Crimean population from the late 18th century on.