Russia Vs Ukraine (Part 1)

Most likely greatly exaggerated

1 Like

She was a warmonger and sure twas no wonder cos so were her father and mother before

It was 8 miles long

They had one opportunity

This is inspirational INTERNETTING by @Cheasty. He reminds me of Volodomyr Zelensky in some ways and I’m nodding my head in agreement with everything he’s posting about this horrible war.

6 Likes

This is cheasty’s finest hour.
He definitely wasnt born great, he must have had greatness thrust upon him.

1 Like

He’s a right little fascist.

3 Likes

Reports of African refugees from Ukraine being attacked in Poland tonight.

A stopped clock is right at least twice a day

3 Likes

Another rebrand surely on the way for him after that

1 Like

I find his posts on the multiple strands to these sickening developments to be very well constructed and argued. A lot of the rats that scurried off for a week when he was right about the invasion they insisted would never happen seem to have regrouped today, have formed a military column and tried to march back into the thread and take control. But like Kyiv, cheasty is digging in for the fight and repelling all comers.

Cheasty Cheasty Cheasty.

5 Likes

@Sergei_Lavrov would be an appropriate handle given how shameless he is.

Any reason for UCDs choice of words?

No notion

Who wants to bomb a nuclear power’s capital?

Is this the new “they want to lock people in their houses for all eternity”?

Straw manning is the weakest form of debating.

When you cannot debate a point somebody makes, debate something they never said.

How does this style of straw manning define those who fought against the Nazis? As “warmongers who desperately wanted to inflict war on the world”?

For years youse lot, the self styled “men” of the room, on here and in wider society, in numerous countries, have imagined a glorious past, a glorious age of heroes in which you fantasised about fighting against the Nazis, and lamented that the young people of the then current age were soft and decadent.

That went out the window when Covid arrived. Yis couldn’t stick being without yisser pints.

Now your moment has arrived and we face a threat to Europe that is comparable to those yis called “the greatest generation” faced, the generation yis were jealous yis weren’t a part of.

And yis are hiding under the beds.

While in Ukraine, the very generation of young people you vilify - the so called decadent generation - are fighting for their lives, and fighting with all they have, while youse lot wallow in morally bankrupt, decadent appeasement.

3 Likes

So, are you saying, we should bring back masks?

1 Like

Money

Muzzles would be a much better way of preventing lads here embarrassing themselves.

Russian stock market closed for the second day, they dare not open it as it could go to zero. The Ruble crashing, now down 30% since last week. Tick Tock.

A few days ago you were saying sanctions would do nothing.

An hour ago you were saying that it would be “brave conservative American kids” who brought down Putin. I’m not sure who these “brave conservative American kids” are or how you expect them to bring down Putin.

Now it’s “tick tock”.

Make up your mind.

1 Like