Vladimir Putin - GOAT

I see Biden put Vlad on notice over the cyber attacks.

Watched a lengthy interview with President Putin on abc news earlier. Am still laughing at the alleged retort to Sleepy Joe.
Biden went into his face looked in eyes and allegedly said to Vladimirovich I don’t see a soul in there. Vlad smiled wryly and says- we finally understand each other !

2 Likes

Reports that the Russians have fired on a British navy ship in the Black Sea.

Hon Vlad.

1 Like

Dropped four bombs from a fighter-bomber as a warning in disputed waters outside Crimea

Crimea is Russian.

Western aggression on Russian seas needs to stop.

2 Likes

Be some Craic next time the Russians are transiting through the Channel.

Vlad has sent the Brits scurrying

Sure the Brits have almost no ships these days. They’ll do nathin’

Vlad 3-12
NATO 0-4

1 Like

They have invisible ships now.

You say that like a good little Nazi. Russia persecuted the systematic genocide of the native Crimean population from the late 18th century on.

The West once again refusing to accept democracy when it doesn’t suit their agenda.

The Crimean people voted to return the Russia but the fascist Western states will not accept democracy.

2 Likes

Aren’t you a defender of the rights of Ulster Protestants, who have persecuted the native Irish population from the 17th century onwards?

4 Likes

I’m certainly a defender of their right not to be genocided.

Seems a few posters here aren’t so big on that right, no matter where it applies to, notably @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy.

The anti-democracy Fascists continue to reject the will of the Crimean people.

Crimea is Russian.

If you cannot accept that then you can take your far right brand of fascism back to your shithole Western states.

1 Like

So according to @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy, Ulster is British! :grinning:

That was more of a Catalonia style unofficial referendum

So you reject the democratic rights of the Crimean people?

It wasn’t even near that in terms of legitimacy. The two “choices” amounted to effectively the same thing - union with Russia.

Russia occupies the sovereign territory of another country. It’s that simple. They occupy the sovereign territory of three other countries.